Angel @ FAL Studios

FAL

Photo
Media
Met Angel through FaceBook, started chit chatting one day on FB Chat, she's super cool and turned out she wanted to do a shoot. Here's the out come.

Thanks to Roly D Sauce (Smerk Films Media Group) for helping with the shoot and shooting behind the scenes video.

1)
4934799887_a2d4249691_z.jpg

2)
4935394028_71a3565dac_z.jpg

3)
4934799957_f7eeaaf910_z.jpg

MATURE COMMENTS ONLY or no more pics from me:chair:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Canz I haaz yoz numba!

Nice work one mo time brosefla. Something is up with pic number 2 it's her.

Last edited:
I think she could've done with less make up. She has nice features so I just wish it was a little lighter. Either way, Shes beautiful and the pics are great as always

pic 1 i like
pic 2 i dont know why just dont like here eyes
pic 3 a little dark but still a nice pic

Thanks Everyone for the comments!

sigh...
still got the video btw...havent touched it
btw you now why i sighed...lol

Yeah I know lol. W/e bro delete the video or use it for whatever you want I don't need it anymore.

shes beautiful!! nice pics too!!

Although i could do with out all the extra holes ;)
Thanks! To me it depends on the person and I like the piercings on her, but there are some girls that wouldn't look right to me with the same piercings in my opinion.

i agree kills her beauty. but none the less sweet pix but why in the first picture do i see the top of a camera? a point to that?
Thanks. Yeah that's a camera. That part of the shoot we had a whole bunch of my cameras all around her and I wasn't digging the idea anymore in post lol I just cropped it in an attempt to make it a normal picture. I wanted to keep her hands in and not crop too high up so that is how I left it.

I think she could've done with less make up. She has nice features so I just wish it was a little lighter. Either way, Shes beautiful and the pics are great as always
Thanks! Yeah she did her own make up so I really didn't have a say in it, maybe next time we'll do a more natural look. You're critiques are always so sweet lol. When are we gonna do a shoot =P

pic 1 i like
pic 2 i dont know why just dont like here eyes
pic 3 a little dark but still a nice pic
Thanks, yeah the last pic was supposed to be a little dark actually. Plus I was only using one light. I believe this one was Roly's idea where we shot the light through the branches on the tree and I thought it looked awesome. Kind of a mysterious woodsy look.

Back
Top Bottom