and we are out!!!!!!!!!

Atleast you guys got a taste of the qualifier. Many wish they could have. Props to you guys for going out there and giving it your all.

Theres always next time.

Last edited:
mad props, now that they have seen your driving and they know who you guys are ... you have a better chance for the next one...

you gave it your all, you got out of florida and got to take a road trip, you still have your health and your friends, we are all proud of you guys for aiming high and giving it your all.

^^ i second that mang andhave had no time to call you guys but any how the desert must have been fun you guys gave it all you could and your cars are in one peice still enough said

there is 2 days
saturday is AMATEUR only and only top 3 get license. *they also gave one to number 1 qualifier on saturday.

anyone that was amateur and top 16'd on saturday, is allowed to go into sunday to requalify during the PRO-AM competition. this includes anyone in FD 2007 that didnt score points (so they lose their FD license and must requalify at pro-ams). once this group all qualifies.....the top 16 from that all get a license.

2007_1112driftproam0031.jpg

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE PICS OF YALL CATCHIN SWEET AIR!

WE NEED JUMPS ON EVERY ENTRY NOW!!!

ramps at the next moroso.

yea i figured same tony, when i found out that it was still there i was at a loss of why.

funny enough, i have a pic of me after the jump and it looks like im doing a wheelie. last year there was some crazy drivers (with faster cars) that were getting a good 1-2ft clearance on all 4 corners off that jump.

The jump was kind of fun but a lot of wear on the suspension. But we got video of me making fireworks underneath while all 4 wheels are off the ground

Back
Top Bottom