and we are out!!!!!!!!!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
First day over, good day, a lot of crashes, but overall,a good day...hammer time! Picks will be up when we get back, im sure there r some pics online now

yay!

qualifier is where its at man GOOD F********* LUCK! i'm still in school lol what a looser i am i wanna DRIIIIFT! post updates as it goes!! gl niggus

I heard the track is so dusty/slippery that alot of drivers are taking a shallow line in fear of the dust taking them into the wall.

Post pics whenever you can plz.

Ka-Tony said:
I heard the track is so dusty/slippery that alot of drivers are taking a shallow line in fear of the dust taking them into the wall.

Post pics whenever you can plz.
yup, and a lot of drivers wrecked bc of the dust/dirt. they r suppose to clean it today.

I blew my steering rack, but still gonna compete, qualifying is about to start in a bit. Competition is gonna be tough, a lot of good drivers. A lot more wrecks today too.

Suxs about your steering rack, Gluck man.

The suspense is killing me! Is there any site covering this event live?

live updates!*!*!*!*

Taken from drifting.com............

We wer'e not going todo a LIVE Update for this event... But due to popular demand...

You asked for it... We Provide It!

Names might be missing and will be corrected as we get the names with the cars matched up.

We will give you the Qualifying for Sunday as well... Everythingdrift.com :bigthumbu

Yeah I saw that on EDrift.com

So does this mean that the Aero-K guys did not make it? Cuz there names are not on the top 16 Roster.

ahh looks like a repeat of what happened with Boxmod when we went out there he didnt make top 16 either

i came in 21st place out of 45 drivers, beating two nopi drivers, ryan placed 27th.... i was very confident with my runs and i guess it wasn't good enough. next time... we will post pics and videos when we get back, it was overall a great weekend.... SFL got represented big time... im proud of myself and ryan because it was a very technical course, and our cars came back in one piece. next time, we will be there in full force!!!!!

this is Shant by the way.... i didnt know i was under my bro's name!!!

sick shit son! next time reppin hard no wrecks. map props just for the dedication alone yall goin all the way over dere and reppin sfl

yea, that course ate a lot of bodywork and some whole cars last year. that course is not the easiest and the people that come out are no joke for the most part. i know i wasn't ready for that course a year ago when i went myself.

that drive home sucks, but atleast you have your cars :)

Back
Top Bottom