All-Coop "Get Off My Block" Shoot

FAL

Photo
Media
My friend Danielle was about to come back from Cali and she had some ideas for a shoot that she wanted me to do. A Gangsta graff artist, A Dressy girl in the wrong part of town and a Rasta theme. Here's what we came up with:

1)
5060644634_96b4d2b9af_o.jpg

2)
5060237701_661d85c5a3_o.jpg

3)
5060233739_ffe12f41f7_o.jpg

4)
5060232009_8e4df69b1d_o.jpg

5)
5060842200_2e8fd0e559_o.jpg

Shot with:

Nikon D700
Nikon 50mm f/1.4D

for Behind the scenes stuff and more of my work check out www.flickr.com/falphotography)

nice work diggin the black outfit shots... the 2nd picture she is totally gonna get paint on finger the way shes holding the can though.

good stuff FAL!

i love it add a bandanna to anybody and give them a can of paint and they are a graffiti artists now come on frank your better then that

Thanks for the comments guys

i love it add a bandanna to anybody and give them a can of paint and they are a graffiti artists now come on frank your better then that

I've met plenty of Graffiti artists, I know that's not what they look like. It's just supposed to be a stereotypical resemblance. I guess I shouldn't have used that to describe the picture. Please, let me know how I should describe it better? seriously, not joking, let me know.

Thanks for all the comments guys! She does have amazing eyes!

Pic 1) Her eyes PS a bit? Lots of color in there. Either way, Awesome!

Yes but just a little bit, the eyes are soo amazing that even the slightest editing makes then look intense. I only really touched them up in that first one cuz I liked how it looked

I really love one and two. I love how the eyes pop with the colors and shallow depth of field. really nice work.

David

Really? Who were you? Were you talking to me towards the end at the Trophy ceremony about how you lived in Pines too?

Thanks bro!

nah i was working with you. I'm the one who said you take dope pics then you told me to tell Leo haha.. Then you showed me some sfldrifters stickers

nah i was working with you. I'm the one who said you take dope pics then you told me to tell Leo haha.. Then you showed me some sfldrifters stickers

Hahah oh yeah, whats up? You shoulda came out to the Ft. Lauderdale tCruise it was crazy

Back
Top Bottom