Alex aka FlyingAngle

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happen to your gangsta rim game?????
Please keep all off topic post out of this thread. Thanks
I didn't bitch about paying so much for shipping, I tried to warn you, and your response was to try and get more money out of me.
You just admitted to lying 10 minutes ago, making a deal with me and then going back on it, and I'm scamming you?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, do you agree the deal was $300 then when I told you how much I paid for shipping you asked me for an extra $50?

And if you've sold so much stuff you knew exactly how much shipping was going to cost you and knew you wouldn't need an extra $50, so why did you ask me for it?

Last edited:
okay, do you agree the deal was $300 then when I told you how much I paid for shipping you asked me for an extra $50?

And if you've sold so much stuff you knew exactly how much shipping was going to cost you and knew you wouldn't need an extra $50, so why did you ask me for it?

I'm not gonna fight you on this anymore. You already admitted you lied. If you can prove anything otherwise, then I was mistaken and will admit it. My messages don't go all the way to the beginning, I've posted what I've got. I've sold stuff, but did I tell you what it was? No, so ASSUMING I would know the shipping cost...well.. you know how the saying goes. But I've never shipped wheels, therefore I wouldn't know how much it costs. Oh, and if I asked you for more money, it was probably to make up the difference in the value of our wheels, since I knew what you paid for yours $1650 or less VS my $2100 shipped. But like I keep saying, we made the deal, you went back on it. The End. Bedtime for me, peace.

I'm done, I don't like you and I scammed you

btw it was $1950 shipped without tax, whats the difference between $1650 and $1950, ohh it's $300, that would have been a fair trade huh?

Last edited:
ha, $250 of that was tax, and you never ran them fool
$250 in which any sensible person would want to get back, which is why we agreed on $350 on top. But damn me for living in Cali. Such a douche! Now I'm going to bed lol.

I was selling them on Zilvia for what I bought them for, as the link below shows. Why would I make a trade with someone without making sure I got a fair one?

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/213987-fs-gulf-stich-mesh-18x10-5-12-18x12-5-1-5x114-3-a.html

that was a typo you know the tax was $150

Mr. high and mighty didn't correct my typo when it looked better for him. For someone so hell bent on getting the truth you let that slide pretty quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom