Aero K Garage Sale #2

Thanks for everyone who showed up! Today was very successful in my book. We gave away A LOT of stuff but it was all for a good cause because we ended up throwing a lot of it away at the end. But to everyone thanks for supporting us! We grow with every dollar and with the money we got today we will be building an office to do internet sales for now so thanks again. We will be posting up some stuff that we didnt sell thats actually worth something, so look forward to that and we might be having another sale after the 2nd event. Again, thanks for coming out and supporting us everyone!

Thank You Everyone!!!!!!!!!! Sale Went Well... We Still Got A Lot Of Shit!!!!

New And Improved Aero-k Garage Here We Come!!!!!!!!

AERO-K guys rock!!!!! it was my 1st time going there! and it was awsome! althought i only got 2 meet 2 of u it was all kool! which they where ralfy and the the dude the gave me the recipe! i bought the 2 BMPC doors :D
:bigthumbu
PS if u still got those black side skirts lmk the price :D

hey if some one buys my fenders ill buy the ones u guys got! but had a blast just chill'n!!

hey you still got the zenki pignose bumper with the black bottom, you said 5 bucks i still want that but i had no space in the hatch.

good shit today, i got my power folding mirrors that worked like a charm and the tires thanks guys!!

Thank you Everyone.....is was a pleasure hanging out and just catching up with all of you.......Looking forward for the next Garage Sale!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom