Aero K Garage Sale #2

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
Hey guys we will be having another Garage Sale/BBQ at the Aero K shop this sunday the 19th. Sorry for the short notice, hopefully not too short. If a mod can sticky this that would be radtown. Those of you who came last time can vouch for how much stuff we have. This time we have about 3 times as much. We are going to have a lot more to offer and the best part is we are going to have 1$ and 5$ sections. As well as rims and motors and other parts that will be reduced. The objective of this sale is not to just make some cash but to clear out the shop for new parts that will be coming in so we will be very lenient when it comes to prices. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Come and get ready for September 2nd with all the parts we have!!!

See you there,
Phil Scarlata
V.P of Aero K

What : Aero K Garage Sale #2/BBQ/Meet

When : Sunday, August 19th - 11am til night

Where : Corporate Park in Coral Springs

Directions :

Northbound : Take I-75 N to sawgrass expressway towards coral springs, get off at sample road. Head East til you get to Coral Ridge Drive.Turn Left onto Coral Ridge drive heading north. Make a Left into Corporate Park. Make 1st Left, then make your 3rd right into warehouses and if you dont see us you fail.

Southbound : Take I-75 S to sawgrass expressway, get off at Coral Ridge Drive. Head South, you should pass wiles road, and look for a Corporate Park Sign on your right. Make that right, make your 1st left, then make your 3rd right into warehouses and if you dont see us you fail even more.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY RICING AROUND! NO BURNOUTS, ATTEMPTED DRIFTS, REVVING, OR SPEEDING! If I wanted that crap, I would of posted this on Southfloridaracing.com. Violators will be kicked out and notified by the police.

If you have any questions or concerns, either PM me, or PM "AeroK180", "AK Samarai" or give me a call directly at 954 274 3751. My name is Phil for those who did not know.

We really hope to see everyone out there and im telling you, you will not be dissapointed. I cant stress how bananas this is going to be. See you guys there!!

RSVP by posting below so we can get an idea of how many people will be attended

Please, do not post this anywhere else unless you have my permission.

Here are some pictures from the last one. This is about 1/4 of the stuff that we actually have.

nightmonkeyface.jpg

Random150.jpg

Random075.jpg

Random115.jpg

Random105.jpg

Random104.jpg

Random085.jpg

Random089.jpg

Random087.jpg

Random084.jpg

Random072.jpg

Random059.jpg

Random058.jpg

Random133.jpg

Random131.jpg

Random125.jpg

Random120.jpg

Random118.jpg

Random135.jpg

Random105.jpg

Last edited:
weres the one dollar/five dollar boxes phill!!??

(downsouth)-----s13 came off jose cars!

can i have a ka24e to put in my s14 for now please!!

Phil @ Aero K said:
those pics are from the last one, so the 1 and 5 dollar boxes/sections arent in them but they will be there!
i knew it, my homie already bought that door, as a matter of fact how much for a driver door... dont worry i should see you there i'll holla, i might pick of some stuff for realz

I down! camping out...lol!
if need any free help I'm down for that too!
sundays suck!..lol

Last edited:
im going to see if i can make it too. how much are the visors, and the 2 sets of adj suspension parts both are s13 right? thanks

Please tell me you still have those gold meshies and there size 16? and there super cheap lol..

Bump, we will organize this friday and ill post up some stuff that u guys want to hear about........Come on out people, we need to empty out the shop.....This will somewhat be like u going to the swap shop to shop.....give us offers, we will not refuse. :D

Back
Top Bottom