A warning to those of you that love the super stanced out s**t.

Full screen the video and watch it a couple times and you will notice this:

1- No ice, he lost grip over the joint between two sections of the road (looks like elevated highway)

2- The car had nowhere near that much camber until after the crash (watch when he changes lanes)

3- Car is not even that low really.

Yea, the alignment probably still sucked since Russia has the same level of vehicle inspections as USA.

But the #1 issue here is the car got like 5degrees sideways, driver freaked out and went like 20degrees of correction while lifting throttle.

I think the PSA from this video should be:

------- DONT FUCK WITH YOUR CAR IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE!-------

My girlfriend drove my 300hp sr s13 with 4* of camber all around on 215s on 9.5" wide wheels, in the rain and fog and shitty florida roads... She drove it 30 miles one way to work, for 1.5 years without an issue...

Not to sound so cliche, but Matt Powers went pro driving a "stanced" car.

Back in 2009. Then Powers started getting smart and corrected his suspension geometry with drop knuckles and a proper alignment. Now his car is fast and consistent.

P.S., FUCK YOU, MATT POWERS!

Most seem butthurt anyways,

Instead of worrying about the sorry ass lexus. What about the flipped over suv/truck thing? Smh.

Matt Powers was better when he was stanced out. Then he started listening to Noel's 60 year old ass and sucks. ): Moral of the story if you aren't driving a stock height 30 year old AE86 Noel doesn't like you.

Gaby is crying in the corner cause his stanced corolla forced his motor to blow up.

But we're not talking about "the best" alignment specs, that wasn't a race car! To say "you will crash if you stance your car" is just stupid. To say a proper alignment will help your car perform better, is a statement we can all agree upon

impp-1204-15-o+2012-formula-d-round-1+dai-yoshihara-discount-tire-S13.jpg

Point of the video
1. buy a car
2. slam it till its hella jdm toilet bowl
3. buy a book on suspension geometry
4. crash your piece of shit,
5. Open book and learn you're a dumbass
6. if you didnt learn you lesson the first time around...repeat

lmao i drive a "suppa" slammed cambered blah blah blah miata and never ever have i lost control (unless i was eat shit) that guy was jus eating shit and shouldnt have been driving like a dick. so please ppl disregard this thread and keep it low lol

jus my idea on this lol

Ok, so I came off like a dick last night by saying, "it can and will happen." What I should have said is that the chances of something unexpected happening are higher, especially if your are driving like a dick.

As for posting the pic of Diajiro Yoshihara's S13, you do know that car has drop knuckles front and back, right? It has a corrected suspension geometry and full use of the suspension stroke.

Matt Powers finished the 2011 season in 6th, which was his best championship finish ever. That was the year he added drop knuckles onto his car to correct suspension geometry and suspension stroke. Before that, when he was "stanced out," he finished 29th in 2009 (rookie year, can't blame him for finishing so low), and in 2010 he finished 16th. So, I guess correcting suspension geometry and stroke doesn't do anything for the car.

My WIFE has driven a stanced, cambered, slammed IS for the last three years with no issues, this thread is full of shit. OP, get your head out of your ass, you voting for romney too?

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Lol @ "can and will result in this bullshit" hahahahaha, what a moron, are you like 60?

Your wife is obviously a keeper. ;)

Back
Top Bottom