A message to the potential thieves this morning...

Fuck Thieves! shoot them bitches in the chest once they get on your property!

I agree. but nothing was stolen. it was just very suspicious that they parked where my dad parks his car right after he left. and when i go outside they realize theyre at the "wrong house". im hoping they were really lost, but come on, at 630 in the morning? not likely. Im gonna let my dog sleep outside for tonight incase this happens again

this is why my car stays in my garage i had some d bags in a civic ride by my house 9 times a day for like a week and i know they were trying to steal shit cause i live on a dead end street in the middle of no where.

yea but where u live u can kill em ,dispose of the bodies and no1 will know :)

if u shoot them....shoot to kill. Very honest advice. I've talked to lots of cops and they've all told me, Make sure they're dead cause if you wound them they can come back and sue you for stupid shit. Plus you will have someone after you for a while.

SHOOT TO KILL

if u shoot them....shoot to kill. Very honest advice. I've talked to lots of cops and they've all told me, Make sure they're dead cause if you wound them they can come back and sue you for stupid shit. Plus you will have someone after you for a while.

SHOOT TO KILL

I thought that was obvious....no leg shots here, jus plan ol' head and chest maybe a few combos

nah bro pop them in the leg once they step on the property and if the dont start running then go for the kill lol

When I tell you... to dump a body in the marsh, you dump him IN the marsh. Not where some guy from John Hancock goes every Thursday, TO GET A FUCKING BLOWJOB!

Don't laugh! This ain't Reality TV!

When I tell you... to dump a body in the marsh, you dump him IN the marsh. Not where some guy from John Hancock goes every Thursday, TO GET A FUCKING BLOWJOB!

Don't laugh! This ain't Reality TV!

naw bro you put the body in a sugar cane field and light it on fire it burns so hot it melts bone :bigthumbu

By My House I Used To Have A Tow Truck Follow Me Home For 3 Nights In A Row Until One Day I Called The Cops Told Them Whats Goin On Got The Tag And Never Saw That Truck Again

Always shoot to kill, aim for two in the chest and one in the head. If you don't kill the individual, it is your word versus their's, you could face a charge of attempted murder, and criminals have sue their victims for dumb shit and won! A burglar sued a woman because he broke his leg while climbing into her home, claimed that it was an injury that occured at his occupation. Additionally, you can NEVER shoot someone in the back, NEVER....... but you can shoot 'em in the leg until they turn around.

Back
Top Bottom