A message to the potential thieves this morning...

Bryan

(OIO/ - RPS13 - \OIO)
Driver
Driver and passenger of a white 300C, I have no idea why you decided to park right in front of my house right AFTER my dad left to work at 6AM this morning. I step out of my house this morning just 30 minutes after he leaves and i see u and you 2 queers eyeballing my car. As soon as I come outside, you see me and immediatly look the other way. I dont know you nor does my mom when she went outside and saw your car. and when i approached you, you turned on your car and told me "sorry buddy, wrong address" and then you just drove away. I got a good look at the driver and his boyfriend wearing those reffy white sunglasses (even though it was still dark out side). I got your tag number and i gave it to my sister to run it through the police computer system. I will have your address by tonight so if anything stupid happens to my car, I WILL find you. If you 2 or anyone that knows them reads this just know that you are taking a big risk if you try to steal ANYTHING from me. I got family and MANY friends in law enforcement and I already spread the word to some of them....

and let this be a warning for other pieces of shit that might be getting some dumb ideas.

were not gunna take it.....no.....we aint gunna take it.....were not gunna take it....anymore. I love how sfld members dont lay down and take it in the ass when it comes to car theft.

Get em'!!!!

Used to have the same issue with people in my old neighborhood, stealing civics, integras, and anything else that had money into it, the best thing we did was banned together and would stand out front at night when they would show up to take something.

Look for the signs, unknown vehicles, especially ones with money put into them, driving by multiple times at slow speeds, many times at about dinner time. Tow trucks at night, a lot of times these can be repos, but they do boost cars with them too. And always take extra procautions on your vehicle. Last keep things secret, if you have cut offs in your vehicle, don't tell anyone and make sure no one knows where they are, and don't tell people you don't know where you live, especially at meets!

Many of you already know this, but this is for the others that don't.

what does your car have that attracts theifs? they usually go for clean, swapped cars...

Last edited:
this is why my car stays in my garage i had some d bags in a civic ride by my house 9 times a day for like a week and i know they were trying to steal shit cause i live on a dead end street in the middle of no where.

i wish i had a garage but the previous owners of the house made it into another room =(. my car is kind of clean but its mostly stock

Back
Top Bottom