A look back from this past saturday 10-15-2011

i had so much fun tandeming with bert, dayron, an ahmed. idk what it was but it was one of the funnest skidpads ive ever been to. o an also my car made it through the weekend with out blowing up :)

heeeyyyy modafuckkkkkkkaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I done has a great time yo!
I appreciate all of the people who came out to drift and watch, specially those who helped Rodddd and I maintain order and run the line.

this drift event was a bit of a challenge but overall I think it ended well.

big ups to Rodddd (Rode) Becker from Becker Racing for an awesome job running things like a BOSS!

double big ups to Ahmedootie and Dayron for a great display of "F**K the the track layout", you guys rock!... hope you liked the Hello Kitty stikaz!

:bigthumbu to Chris the EMT who should of drifted his Subaru.

Fink...:eek: you still have a motor, good job out there.

a thumbs up to all the drivers who didnt pussy out in the rain. hope to see all of you at the next one!

big thanks to NismoKitty (Rhea) for promoting the event and bringing new people to the sport who dont know where to go. your awesome... we should hook up ;)

last but not least, I thank every one for the patience and good behavior while waiting for the lights, good things like that with a large amount of drivers makes us as organizers and track officials push for better events. for those unfortunate people that broke something... fix that shit soon cause the next skidpad will be bright, dry, and full of weiners.

Last edited:
Thanks to rodd and Juan for stepping up and helping out. It's probably the worst driving I've ever done but I still had a blast with the homies. And thanks to tim too I think alot of times we forget that he's out there every skidpad running it.

thanks guys for the event cant wait to drive the next one , it was my actual first event in my car ( white hatch with Z32 wheels ) i had a blast i was doing a lot of street drifting before but thats done with i;m just keeping it on the track now . overall the event was really fun me and klutch were playing bumper cars in the pits lol . i had one guy at the line sorry i dont know your name going crazy about my working HUD lol Juan was making fun of my air fresheners lol and thats about it . i had a great time and thank you Rodd and Juan for going out there ! :bigthumbu

p.s i know i'm a little late for the thank you lol

if he breaking in a clutch that wont do much good... you need to engage and disengage the clutch for 500 miles.... not jus put it in 5th and cruise for 500 miles

then if its like that when you get to 5th gear just start down shifting till 2nd gear and then go back to 5th lol im jk dude.. just daily the shit out of it

Back
Top Bottom