A look back from this past saturday 10-15-2011

Well as most of you know Tim was not there at the track to run the skidpad this past saturday. With that being said he asked a few of us to be there to run it so the practice wouldnt get canceled. See how much Tim loves all you buttholes??? Despite a couple dudes not being able to make it due to personal issues, that didnt stop us from trying our hardest to make sure everyone had a rad but safe time!

The night starts with me getting to the track and getting situated. I set up some cones in the staging area to get cars lined up for tech. A few cars pay and start getting set up in the pit area. I'm just chilling talking with Klutch and a few other dudes and all of a sudden we hear tires screeching. I dont know who the dude is but whoever was in the dark blue pignose hatch decided to do a massive donut in the pits. Well he got yelled at by a track official for about 10 minutes. We all thought he was going to get kicked out. Somehow he managed not to. (same guy actually gets kicked out by The Legend later on in the night for not listening to directions for the second time, i see a pattern here) So The Legand himself Mr Juan Henao shows up so now we can start tech on the cars. For the most part everyone was ready to get some seat time in.

We go through drivers meeting and get word that the EMT is on site. Time to get rowdy. Maybe 30-45 minutes goes by and it gets super dark at the skidpad. The track officials for some reason never got around to getting us lights! So unfortunately we had to shut down for what seemed like an hour, but the owner said he was gonna keep the track open for us until 12:30. Once again it was not in our hands but I am truly sorry for this issue. Juan was trying to be on the owners high end quarters like white on rice. So we finally get one light posted up and we are back racing! About 30 minutes later it starts to pour down. No biggs us drifters like the rain. Ok the rain lightens up and we are back racing again. Lots of improvement from alot of you dudes I havent seen in awhile. Good job dudes. The homies from the west coast made their way over the pond to get some action in. 4 car tandems which most of the time were a hot mess but everyone seemed to be having a blast.

We had a few casualties during the night. Some more worse off then others. Mr Ahmeddootie and Dayron decided to make out with their cars in the middle of the track. Im sorry but I dont know the name of the dude in the white hatch that T-boned himself into a barrier, but I hope everything works out dude. Now is your time to get a coupe. The dude with the sick sounding, sweet race fuel smelling 4ag 86 coupe decided he didnt like his motor any more and threw a crank rod through the block. After our super hero EMT Chris flies to the rescue putting out the mini fire under the car, picking up any engine pieces, and setting the track on fire to dry up the oil spill we were back in action once more.

Milkyninja PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH YOUR MOTOR. THE POOR ONE CYLINDER THATS LEFT IS STRUGGLING HIS LITTLE ASS OFF FOR YOU!!!!!!!! And Andrew almost blew his motor before his tires on his 5 minute long burnout to finish up the night!

Id like to give thanks for the couple dudes that helped Juan and I out that night! We appreciate it greatly. Hope to see all you dudes out at the next event. Who knows you might get to see some Legend and Becker Racing I got a v8 bro tandem action going on soon enough! If I forgot anything please feel free to let it be known! Thanks again dudes!

-Rodd

Event was a great turnout. But seat time was not that good at all, I only got about 5 or 6 runs in and in each run it there were cones that weren't picked up or farther than usual so it was a challenge for me in my 80whp corolla. But I got a fresh beastly 4age going in next week so I was hoping to get a lot more kick out of this event 'till I can come back... Still heart broken over Jason blowing his 4age. :(

Im guessing its Sketchy that T boned his car...

Sounds like it was a interesting night tho. Wish I coulda made it out there. Maybe next time.

Event was a great turnout. But seat time was not that good at all, I only got about 5 or 6 runs in and in each run it there were cones that weren't picked up or farther than usual so it was a challenge for me in my 80whp corolla. But I got a fresh beastly 4age going in next week so I was hoping to get a lot more kick out of this event 'till I can come back... Still heart broken over Jason blowing his 4age. :(

unfortunately the two of us couldnt see everything that was going on out on the track from the start grid. But everytime we had to stop the line we tried our best to move cones back to the original spots. the ground being wet didnt help us for finding the painted boxes either.

Im guessing its Sketchy that T boned his car...

Sounds like it was a interesting night tho. Wish I coulda made it out there. Maybe next time.

didnt look like anthony but i could be wrong.

Still heart broken over Jason blowing his 4age. :(

Me too :(, I did see a lot of 86s though so that was a pleasant surprise. I can't wait for the next one, hopefully I'll have my car dialed in a little better, aero back on and painted. It was a fun event and good job to Juan and Rod :bigthumbu.

A big thanks to you guys stepping it up to run the event while Tim wasnt there. I also want to thank the fire extinguster guy who put my car out, dont know his name but thank you sir! :bigthumbu Was it a full moon that night or sumthing??? Seems like alot went wrong. The Race 4age may be toast but the car will be back with much more dispacemant next time... :D

We such deff make a beach meet/hangout before it gets to cold and after this crappy weather !!

Thanks again Rodd and Juan for coming out and making this night happen! (y) had my fun being a pit crew guy.

yeah that was me who went into the wall lol

happened a few runs after the car fire / oil spill. Im not 100% positive, but im pretty sure my rear tires clipped the oil. I cant see any other reason why the car would start moving backwards during a slide, considering i had good tread in the back

It also didnt help that i had bald front tires and was under steering everywhere, which is probably why i hit the oil in the first place from coming out too wide, but shit happens, its not the end of the world

either way, the car still drives straight and ill be fixing it this weekend if i can get the parts. Reguardless of the seat time from the lights and oil, and my car getting intimate with the wall, i still had fun. will definately be out there for the next one

by the way, does anybody know that big guy who was screaming he had a door for sale in the audience? I shook his hand later and he called my phone so i could get in contact with him, but the call didnt go through. I think his name was louis.

yeah that was me who went into the wall lol

happened a few runs after the car fire / oil spill. Im not 100% positive, but im pretty sure my rear tires clipped the oil. I cant see any other reason why the car would start moving backwards during a slide, considering i had good tread in the back

It also didnt help that i had bald front tires and was under steering everywhere, which is probably why i hit the oil in the first place from coming out too wide, but shit happens, its not the end of the world

either way, the car still drives straight and ill be fixing it this weekend if i can get the parts. Reguardless of the seat time from the lights and oil, and my car getting intimate with the wall, i still had fun. will definately be out there for the next one

by the way, does anybody know that big guy who was screaming he had a door for sale in the audience? I shook his hand later and he called my phone so i could get in contact with him, but the call didnt go through. I think his name was louis.

Said it once, I'll say it again... You and cars don't agree, try a bicycle

It was an experience driving in oil water for sure lol. Had a great time hanging with everyone even though the weather was crappy it was a great turn out.

Props to sketchy for going back out there after hitting the barrier.

Said it once, I'll say it again... You and cars don't agree, try a bicycle

Said it once, I'll say it again... Go suck a fat one

It was an experience driving in oil water for sure lol. Had a great time hanging with everyone even though the weather was crappy it was a great turn out.

Props to sketchy for going back out there after hitting the barrier.

Fuck yeah it was, especially for me haha

and thanks dude, i decided not to let that ruin my night. I drove out there to have fun, not to cry like a bitch :p

Last edited:
Sketchy will have is car back to its old self. But that was the most difficult drifting I've ever done. There was so much oil and water that I spun out and almost got t boned by doctor d because of it. But all and all it was still fun. And still one of the most unorganized event yet lol :laugh::laugh:

hahahaha
what a crazy awesome night dudes.
It was SO Slippery out, I couldn't keep the car sliding for shit without spinning out, ESPECIALLY after that oil.
BUT, its OK...cus I got a v8 bro!
<3 u homos, thanks for the EPIC weekend <3
Supra + 240 lovetap was awesome, dayron took the worst of it, my car just needs a buffer hahahhaha.

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy moooooddddddddaaaaaaaaaaffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkaaaaaaaa

Hahaha that was awesome!

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

And btw I apologize if I offended anyone while I was using the megaphone!

Back
Top Bottom