Media
Here are a couple of recent shots...

p216932360-4.jpg

p130958647-4.jpg

p677232931-4.jpg

p898770891-4.jpg

p930303765-4.jpg

Thanks for the kind words.

Frank, the high-ISO is awesome, but I really don't use it that much. Honestly, I am doing most of my shooting with a D5000 because it is easier to carry around. The D3s is nice though :).

I am trying out some new post-process techniques, I think I like where It is going...

David

Thanks for the kind words.

Frank, the high-ISO is awesome, but I really don't use it that much. Honestly, I am doing most of my shooting with a D5000 because it is easier to carry around. The D3s is nice though :).

I am trying out some new post-process techniques, I think I like where It is going...

David

I'm always thinking about wedding photography though so High ISO is nice to have, and the ridiculously high ISO of D3s would just be heaven lol. I'm pretty happy with the 25,600 of the D700 it's a big step up from the 6,400 of the D300.

You don't really need a camera like the D700 and the D3s for stuff like this. Its more about glass and post imo. I've seen amazing work from a D40x and some SB-25s cuz he used good glass and is pretty good at post.

I'
You don't really need a camera like the D700 and the D3s for stuff like this. Its more about glass and post imo. I've seen amazing work from a D40x and some SB-25s cuz he used good glass and is pretty good at post.

I agree with you, and the D700 is very close to the D3 anyway. You really are not missing much, the D700 is excellent and I doubt you would see much, if any, difference in the real world.

I think the camera is probably near the bottom of the list, for good images. Glass and post can contribute significantly to a good image, but the most important part is just that, having a good image. Some vision, creativity, ideas etc the most important part.

David

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Well, as long as you approve...

Back
Top Bottom