2jzgte on rwd corolla

thx guys turbowend N lateralmotion but i all ready bought the engine N thx for the number im going to give them a call wen i get the money

PlatanoDrifter said:
I think the 3s makes more sense especially considerng the amount of HP you can make but im just curious as to what gearbox these guys use I was researching and there are alot more cars with 3s's than i thought i found is300 too but the only person who names the garbox says they used a Hewland 6-speed Sequential witch is 20K us so whats a more realistic gearbox to use?????any sugestions toyota guys???

I've heard of people using a W58 transmission with a custom bell housing to bolt up to the 3S.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
I've heard of people using a W58 transmission with a custom bell housing to bolt up to the 3S.

The w58 came on n/a mkiv supra's, it might be to long for a corola so bladder is prob right, only thing is that the w58 tranny's are known to take a shit at 450rwhp, if you planning on that much power... But ive also see people make 500+ on the tranny no prob.

Turb0wned said:
The w58 came on n/a mkiv supra's, it might be to long for a corola so bladder is prob right, only thing is that the w58 tranny's are known to take a shit at 450rwhp, if you planning on that much power... But ive also see people make 500+ on the tranny no prob.

They also came in the old skewl Celica Supra's, which is what people usually source the W58 from. ;)

hachiman said:
no cuz i all ready have 2jz all i need is money for the installation

Installation is the hardest and the most expensive part of this project. Getting the engine is easy. If you arent looking for stupid power that a 2jz could deliver then sell the engine and invest the money into something you can swap in your garage. Think about it. 350whp in a 2100lb car? thats redicilously fast. you can do that on a 1.6l turbo.

z4k said:
BTW Our GS makes more power and runs more faster then theirs! :p :bigthumbu

but his isnt even tuned and hasnt seen more than 75% throttle, but i know Drag knows how to do it up

Back
Top Bottom