24 hours of LeMons

in my opnion, you basically have to be given a car to be able to make the price constraint. after you do all the stuff to pass all the safety rules you have alot invested in the car. but thats just my opinion

in my opnion, you basically have to be given a car to be able to make the price constraint. after you do all the stuff to pass all the safety rules you have alot invested in the car. but thats just my opinion
you keep the safety stuff, but the car can be taken away from you

bladder i was looking in the lines of this CAMARO V6

it runs and looks good :D!

Last edited:
I kinda wanna drive in this because it's so close. Even though LeMons seems like the nerdiest, gayest, most anti-racing form of racing ever. It's like LARPing but in cars.

Team Black Sheep will be there with our Z31 to kick your asses. We've been to all 3 CMP events in SC and managed 4th place last race. its completely ridiculous.

and Jeremy, its the closest thing to real door to door racing anyone on here will ever get. almost like spec racing where the specs are really shitty.

LTXF09-Top-121.jpg

^ lmao HAAHHA if he swapped motor ot stock maybe. there is a budget limit and i think his motor will get you the crusher.

Id so want to do this though, would be fun and cheap with every person on team chippin in.

and the PIGNOSE is awesome!

Last edited:
Heres what I was looking for.

LeMons is awesome.

I'm bringing my contraption to Moroso for the 24hours straight deal and really hope to see yall there.

is it actually 24 hours?? i havent read anywhere that is 24 hours... i was wondering if it was since most cars didnt have headlights or tailights :O

no they give u a couple if not the whole night to fix ur beater. i hope to see alot of u fuckers out there. this should be one fun time.

Back
Top Bottom