2011 Ter-Tech events are cancelled

We don't control pbir event dates. We piggyback the midnight madness events.

We don't control pbir event dates. We piggyback the midnight madness events.

yea we know. i dont control my employer and they said i have to work hahah.

we aren't "complaining" about it as much as pointing out the problem. If I lived close, I'd been out there anyways, but hell, its over 4 hour drive, leaving near 6.... id get there and be in and unloaded near 11pm = :(

I know it's further for you, but whenever I went I would have everything loaded up beforehand. Then just hit the road after work, like 5-5:30. It's a little less than 3hrs from here. So it ain't over 4 for you.

Last edited:
i get what your saying, but those events are once a month, so people will have the "ill just go next time" mentality

if there's only one every six months, people will plan for it and be think "oh shit, i gotta make this one". Not saying a ton of people will show up, but if the events are twice a year, there will be a lot more people than if they had em once a month.

as long as the price isnt more than $50 to drive, cause 98% of us are broke.

Get a job...

are you really complaining about spending $50 to drive on an ACTUAL RACE TRACK? im sorry but you need to go collect pokemon cards or pogs or whatever it is you kids do these days.

poop

none of us have money, but we budget our stuff out. its not hard, and if you still dont have enough, get a 2nd job? I have 4 sources of income during the year so I can support my habit.

Well I know for me it wasn't a money issue just time. I'm so busy between work/school/fire rescue/our events and my son being a pain. I just dont have the time. I wish I did. I had such a blast at PBIR.

I know it's further for you, but whenever I went I would have everything loaded up beforehand. Then just hit the road after work, like 5-5:30. It's a little less than 3hrs from here. So it ain't over 4 for you.

it takes me an hour to get to you, and thats from my apt. my parents house is another 15min at least from the interstate. not to mention, if I leave at 530, my interstate traffic is much worse than yours as i go through downtown st.pete rush hour bs....im not lying about the time it takes.

and i was also speaking of having it all loaded up already. in fact, i cant even leave the car off the trailer at home or i get a code enforcement violation.

its a little over 4 hours from me. if you'd like, you are allowed to my house with your trailer and leave from here to test it.

This is good, once the first event for next year us announced, everyone in their mothers will go

it takes me an hour to get to you, and thats from my apt. my parents house is another 15min at least from the interstate. not to mention, if I leave at 530, my interstate traffic is much worse than yours as i go through downtown st.pete rush hour bs....im not lying about the time it takes.

and i was also speaking of having it all loaded up already. in fact, i cant even leave the car off the trailer at home or i get a code enforcement violation.

its a little over 4 hours from me. if you'd like, you are allowed to my house with your trailer and leave from here to test it.

tumblr_l7sfeu4RWX1qzxp8g.png

Also I dont know if you remeber that at the last on there was a lot of people fucking around.... a guy got banned for doing burnouts in the pit. some asshole in a wite 4 door fwd car lol

Back
Top Bottom