2011 Ter-Tech events are cancelled

is drifting dying out or something????
i hope events start to pick up again once i get another s14

yea makes no sense that countyline and cfrc always get good numbers but just like the fairground days numbers start strong and then died

is drifting dying out or something????
i hope events start to pick up again once i get another s14

Yeah, is drifting dying in SFL??

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

yea makes no sense that countyline and cfrc always get good numbers but just like the fairground days numbers start strong and then died

They scared to go fast.

Why should Harri even waste his time to put events on when only 8-9 of us are gonna show up?

True, but its been at least a year since the last fairgrounds event. Im sure if he made two a year, 6 months apart, people would show. But every month... doubt it

True, but its been at least a year since the last fairgrounds event. Im sure if he made two a year, 6 months apart, people would show. But every month... doubt it

We are having trouble filling a 20 driver cap at a track we havnt been at in like 3 years. None of you doods wanna drift anymore.

We are having trouble filling a 20 driver cap at a track we havnt been at in like 3 years. None of you doods wanna drift anymore.

i get what your saying, but those events are once a month, so people will have the "ill just go next time" mentality

if there's only one every six months, people will plan for it and be think "oh shit, i gotta make this one". Not saying a ton of people will show up, but if the events are twice a year, there will be a lot more people than if they had em once a month.

as long as the price isnt more than $50 to drive, cause 98% of us are broke.

There's no way a fairgrounds event will ever happen again. That I can assure you all. Pbir was an awesome track...

sucked in general onthe low driver count but it was awsome doing a run then going back and u only have to wait a few minutes to go again lol shit sometimes u didnt even have to wait
that track was so much fun sd

as long as the price isnt more than $50 to drive, cause 98% of us are broke.

none of us have money, but we budget our stuff out. its not hard, and if you still dont have enough, get a 2nd job? I have 4 sources of income during the year so I can support my habit.

Sucks that I never made it down to one. I really wanted to.. just been having car problems.. now that I have a trailer I will be able to make some further events once I get my car running so I hope we can work out something at PBIR for next year. Maybe one event every 3 months or so?

You kidding me with this fairground crap??? Get that parking lot talk out of this PBIR thread. Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom