2010 FD Pro-Am Rule Book

I don't get why people bitch. Fd is a PROFESSIONAL sport which means its a professional business. Its not aimed at privateers with a 6 inch local tire shop sticker on their car, its about big name companies and drivers to make a bunch of people show up and buy their shit so everyone makes a bunch of money that's it. If u want to something aimed towards privateers drive local, if u have the dream of shitting on a 200 thousand dollars racecar with ur beat up 240 u built in your garage for 7 grand than step up to the plate. personally I don't give a fuck about those knarly ass cars and the rules that are bent to allow them to run. I look forward to being on the track with them

I don't get why people bitch. Fd is a PROFESSIONAL sport which means its a professional business. Its not aimed at privateers with a 6 inch local tire shop sticker on their car, its about big name companies and drivers to make a bunch of people show up and buy their shit so everyone makes a bunch of money that's it. If u want to something aimed towards privateers drive local, if u have the dream of shitting on a 200 thousand dollars racecar with ur beat up 240 u built in your garage for 7 grand than step up to the plate. personally I don't give a fuck about those knarly ass cars and the rules that are bent to allow them to run. I look forward to being on the track with them

i dont care so much about how 'good' or 'powerful' a car is, but when the cars are so over-engingeered (like tube frame front ends) its NOTHING like the car... then to me it loses the spirit of what drifting started out as. having said that, any team with that much money into this sport is in it to win it and think that that is such a huge advantage. the other thing is the fact that some cars dont follow the rulebook and its not just a little bit.

just be fair and say unlimited mods heh.

it would be cool if it were just divided into different classes. like for instance if there was like a street legal class or by mods like a unlimited class

Back
Top Bottom