2010-2011 Miami Heat

THANK YOU!!1.. old basketball was better.. no 20thousend tattoos or tough attitude in the court.. just plain good old basketball.
nothing like scotty pippen, charles barkley (even that he had an attitude problem jajaj), heck even larry bird, grant, all was good until rodman show up lol (you can tell i liked the bulls lol.. when i was in middle school pff.. like 20 years ago lol)

Ahh I made that up. I haven't watched basketball since Space Jam. Is porky pig still rocking #8?

Ahh I made that up. I haven't watched basketball since Space Jam. Is porky pig still rocking #8?

i larted

lol ok sweetheart, i'll come play you. I hope you have money cause im not going to play you for free. Oh and plz stop claiming Arroyo so much. Carlos has no D period, thats like scoring on a middle school kid. Oh wait, i'm a bandwaggoner so I shouldn't know that Carlos Arroyo sucks at defense... I'll let you get back to your trolling...

sure i gots paper lmk when your down to get steve nashed on

Last edited:
SfLDrifters basketball game. Let's get it. Have to show you jive turkeys what the binness is.

and I'm white.

JAJAJA LOL that is when jordan decided to become tiger woods! lol..

nahh they have the Cock in his replacement.

Back
Top Bottom