2010-2011 Miami Heat

I have to admit, i would have loved to have Shaq back but this roster is much better. Best part is we play Boston and Orlando our first 2 games :D

PG: Chalmers, House, Arroyo

SG: Wade, Miller, Hasbrouck

SF: LeBron, Jones, Randolph, Butler

PF: Bosh, Haslem, Howard, Varnado

C: Anthony, Ilgauskas, Magloire, PIttman

I wounder if Jon Barry had a bad case of Explosive Diarea after he saw what Pat Riley put together with only "Veteran Minimum Money" LMAO!!! Bring on L.A :bigthumbu

love seein all this bandwaggoners cause we now got a lineup. where were the fans when we were 17-ashitload.

Are you Fucking serious? I been a Heat fan since 89'. If anyone is a "bandwaggoner" it's you. I been a Heat fan since the Ronny Seikaly days. I'm pretty sure you were too young to know what baksetball was back then so it's all good. Now please go root for your fail team whichever that shit team is. The only reason I wasn't talkng about the Heat on this forum last yr is because... hmm... let me see... I wasn't on this board since I had sold my old S13 in 07' and all the guy's I knew from 05' when I joined were not on here anymore. If you look back a few yrs back to the threads I started I had a few Heat threads going.... This was before we won the title in 06', so kiss my ass with all that "Bandwaggeners" faggot ass talk.... Ain't no Bandwaggon over here...

P.S. Next time you want to pop off in da mouth about something make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm a true Heat fan not some post Championship bandwaggoner like most are... Sigh... These fucking gits love to talk shit when they have no clue of any of the Diarea thats dripping out of their trap...

Last edited:
Are you Fucking serious? I been a Heat fan since 89'. If anyone is a "bandwaggoner" it's you. I been a Heat fan since the Ronny Seikaly days. I'm pretty sure you were too young to know what baksetball was back then so it's all good. Now please go root for your fail team whichever that shit team is. The only reason I wasn't talkng about the Heat on this forum last yr is because... hmm... let me see... I wasn't on this board since I had sold my old S13 in 07' and all the guy's I knew from 05' when I joined were not on here anymore. If you look back a few yrs back to the threads I started I had a few Heat threads going.... This was before we won the title in 06', so kiss my ass with all that "Bandwaggeners" faggot ass talk.... Ain't no Bandwaggon over here...

P.S. Next time you want to pop off in da mouth about something make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm a true Heat fan not some post Championship bandwaggoner like most are... Sigh... These fucking gits love to talk shit when they have no clue of any of the Diarea thats dripping out of their trap...

quoting rony seikaly, = bandwagoner fo sho

if you would have said luc longley or matt geiger then i might have believed you were a true heat fan

LMAO! Whatever you say, I have forgotten more basketball then most on this board know. I eat, shit and sleep Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins. I used Seikaly as an example. If you really want to get technical. I been a fan since John Crotty, Glen Rice, Grant Long, Keith Askins, Thunder Dan Majerle, Issac Austin ( and the yr that we sucked so much that he was the only player on our roster that made the allstar game which was Issac Austin), Mark ( the pogostick) Strickland, Rex Chapman, Voshon Lernard, J-Mash, Clearance Weatherspoon, P.J Brown, Terry Portor, I can go on and on. I was watching when P.J split the shit out of Denise Rodman in the playoffs. When Zo had that slapfight with Larry Johnson. When MJ refused to shake Zo's hand after Zo elbowed Scottie Pippen in the ECF. When we lost to the Knicks in game 7 because Jamal Mashburn was too pussy to take a wideopen 12ft jumper and kicked it to Weatherspoon and ofcourse he missed it. Mashburn was traded that same year. When they played in the Miami Arena and not the American Airlines Arena. Seriously I doubt anyone on this board is a bigger Heat fan let alone basketball fan then me. Sorry try again :D

Put it like this when I was watching the Heat when we had Jack Ramsay doing our play by play... yep but again, i'm a Bandwaggon fan like most of you frontrunners LMAO! give me a break

P.P.S I'm not calling everyone on here a frontrunner since I know some of you know basketball. But "benarovi" strikes me as one. Quick to call me a "bandwaggoner" but doesn't give one basketball reason or any reason for that matter as to why I am one :D. Goodluck with the everyone that likes the Heat is a Bandwaggoner crap. I hope you have a way to back all that up because if you don't, it makes you look like an unimformed Asshole. Please stop listening to what the NBA fans say about Heat fans. Not all of us just came off a boat proclaiming the Heat to be our team...

Last edited:
LMAO! Whatever you say, I have forgotten more basketball then most on this board know. I eat, shit and sleep Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins. I used Seikaly as an example. If you really want to get technical. I been a fan since John Crotty, Glen Rice, Grant Long, Keith Askins, Thunder Dan Majerle, Issac Austin ( and the yr that we sucked so much that he was the only player on our roster that made the allstar game which was Issac Austin), Mark ( the pogostick) Strickland, Rex Chapman, Voshon Lernard, J-Mash, Clearance Weatherspoon, P.J Brown, Terry Portor, I can go on and on. I was watching when P.J split the shit out of Denise Rodman in the playoffs. When Zo had that slapfight with Larry Johnson. When MJ refused to shake Zo's hand after Zo elbowed Scottie Pippen in the ECF. When we lost to the Knicks in game 7 because Jamal Mashburn was too pussy to take a wideopen 12ft jumper and kicked it to Weatherspoon and ofcourse he missed it. Mashburn was traded that same year. When they played in the Miami Arena and not the American Airlines Arena. Seriously I doubt anyone on this board is a bigger Heat fan let alone basketball fan then me. Sorry try again :D

Put it like this when I was watching the Heat when we had Jack Ramsay doing our play by play... yep but again, i'm a Bandwaggon fan like most of you frontrunners LMAO! give me a break

P.P.S I'm not calling everyone on here a frontrunner since I know some of you know basketball. But "benarovi" strikes me as one. Quick to call me a "bandwaggoner" but doesn't give one basketball reason or any reason for that matter as to why I am one :D. Goodluck with the everyone that likes the Heat is a Bandwaggoner crap. I hope you have a way to back all that up because if you don't, it makes you look like an unimformed Asshole. Please stop listening to what the NBA fans say about Heat fans. Not all of us just came off a boat proclaiming the Heat to be our team...

i think you just named every heat basketball card you have, or you googled all that shit.

Miami has a fairweather fanbase, deal with it.
These whole bandwagoner vs nonbandwagoner arguments are retarded.

Go 'canes
" Dolphins
" Heat

^In that order.

ahhaha wtf did you see any names? exactly i wasnt talking about you i dont even know you

I dont know either one of those names and Ive been a huge Miami HEAT fan for 10 years. Ive owned my Miami HEAT license plate since 04'. And was fortunate enough to have season tickets in 06'. Just cause you dont know any of the old players doesn't make you bandwaggoner. You should know names like Bimbo Coles, Alonzo Mourning, Eddie Jones, Rasual Butler, etc. Either way, the more fans the better! PLUS - Most people that post on this forum talk big here but are true douche bags when you meet them in person asking you how do I drift at the events, LOL!

You all are bandwagoner's!! Scotty Pippen beats Shaq and Kobe fo life. And Andre bets everyone!

maybe instead of certain players making shoes (jordans, ai, etc) this year the heat will come out with their own line, then we shall see who is a true heat fan, walking around in bright ass neon cone colored flaming shoes..... whhoooooooaaaaa go heat

You all are bandwagoner's!! Scotty Pippen beats Shaq and Kobe fo life. And Andre bets everyone!
THANK YOU!!1.. old basketball was better.. no 20thousend tattoos or tough attitude in the court.. just plain good old basketball.
nothing like scotty pippen, charles barkley (even that he had an attitude problem jajaj), heck even larry bird, grant, all was good until rodman show up lol (you can tell i liked the bulls lol.. when i was in middle school pff.. like 20 years ago lol)

THANK YOU!!1.. old basketball was better.. no 20thousend tattoos or tough attitude in the court.. just plain good old basketball.
nothing like scotty pippen, charles barkley (even that he had an attitude problem jajaj), heck even larry bird, grant, all was good until rodman show up lol (you can tell i liked the bulls lol.. when i was in middle school pff.. like 20 years ago lol)

i think rodman had 20thousand tattoos, and who gives a fuck these players dont pa my bills they entertain me when im drinking, fuck em i play way better than arroyo

i think you just named every heat basketball card you have, or you googled all that shit.

Are you stupid? Where the fuck do you get that from? I named games as well, you don't get that from fucking basketball cards. Kiss my ass with that bullshit. I have no need to prove myself to someone that most likely only started watching Heat games after we got D-Wade.

ahhaha wtf did you see any names? exactly i wasnt talking about you i dont even know you

Exactly, but yet you said that right after I posted the thread. Since there was no one else on this thread but you and me, I took it like a persoanl attack. If you didn't mean that, then please accept my apology. "AE ALL DAY" on the other hand is just a fucking troll:bigthumbu

I dont know either one of those names and Ive been a huge Miami HEAT fan for 10 years. Ive owned my Miami HEAT license plate since 04'. And was fortunate enough to have season tickets in 06'. Just cause you dont know any of the old players doesn't make you bandwaggoner. You should know names like Bimbo Coles, Alonzo Mourning, Eddie Jones, Rasual Butler, etc. Either way, the more fans the better! PLUS - Most people that post on this forum talk big here but are true douche bags when you meet them in person asking you how do I drift at the events, LOL!

I understand, it doesn't make you a bandwaggoner if you started watching the Heat back in 04'. The question was "Where were you when the Heat were 15 and 67"? I was simply showing that im not a seasonal Heat Fan like most are since I liked them when they sucked alot more then they did in 07'-08'. Oh and aint no pussy here. If i talk shit online you better believe I back my shit up anywhere. I don't nut swing for any pussy muthafucka period. I only talk shit when people talk shit to me.

Last edited:
i challenge rick sileighty to a one on one game to 11 to prove who is the biggest heat bandw.... i mean heat fan

I highly doubt you know how to bounce a basketball let alone shoot it. Take a few lessons before you challenge me to a game LMAO!

ok ill take that as a bow out, its cool. whenever you want you an find me at the JCC draining jumpers on arroyo. Because heat players actually come there to play. but your a fan so you should know that.

lol ok sweetheart, i'll come play you. I hope you have money cause im not going to play you for free. Oh and plz stop claiming Arroyo so much. Carlos has no D period, thats like scoring on a middle school kid. Oh wait, i'm a bandwaggoner so I shouldn't know that Carlos Arroyo sucks at defense... I'll let you get back to your trolling...

Back
Top Bottom