20 minutes of dope

Yep, and people wonder why our form of motorsport gets so little respect. The one thing I always hear from people is they love the sport just not most of the people in the scene. Sad...

Sucks for them.

Fun > serious.

That's what I love about drift racing.

Yep, and people wonder why our form of motorsport gets so little respect. The one thing I always hear from people is they love the sport just not most of the people in the scene. Sad...
You have a point. Don't get me wrong, this film seems very "home-made" and it's not like a documentary. I mean, they were in China, driving broken ass cars, in an unorganized event. So, I can understand why they took everything as a joke. If it were a more SERIOUS event, such as any that has taken place in the U.S, it would be a different story. The reason why I said that drifters look ghay because of this, well, that's just because we do. Drifters have something else that no other driver will ever posses; style and character.
Sucks for them.

Fun > serious.

That's what I love about drift racing.

I <3 it too and I'll do anything for this sport. Even if it includes getting farted on by Tommy Roberts.

Drifting is being a jackass while driving. It only makes sense that certain characters choose it over conventional racing. Most of the people who do club racing, track days, and autocross are the wannabe racers aka nerds who hate on drifting.

Whatever it's fun.

You have a point. Don't get me wrong, this film seems very "home-made" and it's not like a documentary. I mean, they were in China, driving broken ass cars, in an unorganized event. So, I can understand why they took everything as a joke. If it were a more SERIOUS event, such as any that has taken place in the U.S, it would be a different story. The reason why I said that drifters look ghay because of this, well, that's just because we do. Drifters have something else that no other driver will ever posses; style and character.

I <3 it too and I'll do anything for this sport. Even if it includes getting farted on by Tommy Roberts.

lol

damn you youtube~! it wont let me watch it because south korea is butthurt about the video possibly having rad music. Idk if it does because i can't watch it grrrr....

I understand that as long as your having a good time then "fuck the world", but I guess vids like this whether its done at a pro event or not just makes me feel like a dumbass sometimes because of how we are all being potrayed as... dumbasses. I can't help but shake my head. Sorry, thats just how I feel.

damn you youtube~! it wont let me watch it because south korea is butthurt about the video possibly having rad music. Idk if it does because i can't watch it grrrr....

Aww shiet!! So you haven't heard "Friday" by Rebecca Black? You're missing out on something beyond epic.

so they were given like 5 cars that were shit when they got there so they decided to crash the other cars that they had to borrow from someone else???

if you were given a bag of shit and expected to perform over how many people were in that competition youd be a little mad. instead of getting mad they made a vacation out of it and had fun.. i see no problem

i see both sides of the weird arguement going...

rise above if you dont like it, but its an uphill battle

its ok to have fun but they do take it a little ....beyond, but the video was still entertaining, i laughed a lot, and am jealous of that trip... except for seeing other dudes wangs, that part im not jealous of hahahaha.

they dont care about winning that, im sure they have all expenses paid and no worries so might as well have fun. But i bet you wont see them acting like that on track in Formula D

Back
Top Bottom