20 minutes of dope

looks so fun.

If this bothers you guys, you should probably never ask about the night before events with Me, Tom, Jeremy, Dan, Scott, and Bayly.

hahaha who the hell cares quit crying the video was awesome. for all you dudes who are saying its gay

looks so fun.

If this bothers you guys, you should probably never ask about the night before events with Me, Tom, Jeremy, Dan, Scott, and Bayly.

lol I've never experienced a night before sadly, but we def will!

For everyone who is hating, don't hate cus they can do what we all only dream of doing. Throwing random Chinese furniture at your friends while naked in a shower while not giving a fuck about anything but having fun...

For everyone who is hating, don't hate cus they can do what we all only dream of doing. Throwing random Chinese furniture at your friends while naked in a shower while not giving a fuck about anything but having fun...

your dreams scare me. hahaha

Am i in your dreamS?

yeah this shit reminds me of the curacao and aruba trip with the bros except we did that shit to the rental cars hahahahah

1st of all. I know that anyone here would quicly jump on tbhe chance to get paid to be a rack star in another country... I know I would. If you honestly woudnt, then you're a dickhead.

As for ppl like this giving drifting a bad name, look at pro freestyle motoX or any other extreme sport. Those bros are even more intense and those sports exploded. Most drifters are crazy assholes cuz those are the ppl attracted to the sport. The way I see it. If you aren't in to drifting because its unorthodox, or because of the way I act, then fuck you, go drag race.

it all depends on the image your sponsors are ok with. some would drop you in a heart beat at this, but some realize it appeals to the community so they let it slide... hah. slide....

it all depends on the image your sponsors are ok with. some would drop you in a heart beat at this, but some realize it appeals to the community so they let it slide... hah. slide....

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

i think these guys are fcking awesome , a drifter driver has to be an entertainer no matter what, even if you have to drop your pants off and run naked all over the place then so do it, cuz dats your fcking job and you FCKING LOVING IT <3 .. . look at the video you see ass dick and all, action speaks for itself. ...

and i agree with the other dude, you wanna look good, pro, serious doing your thing and waving the people with high enthusiasm and a big smile then go be a drag racer, autox, or some other thing.. . cuz drifting is going to a new level the american way :D .. .

^ Too bad big name sponsors don't see it this way probably.

Also the drifter driver having to be an entertainer thing is ify.
A driver needs to win. Monster isn't paying Matt Powers to be an entertainer. There paying him to get on the podium. He could be the most entertaining guy but if he finishes in shitty spots dont expect to have major company to help fund your losing streak of fun.

on another note, video was dope feels like a Baker video lol.

Back
Top Bottom