1jz in s13 or s14

Turb0wned said:
Pay yourself to do it yourself with a friend
I would love to but like most people in Broward I can only afford to live in a Townhouse. I dont have the tools, lift,space to do it :(
If there is a shop who I could get some info on this swap then great! Mounts,tranny besst year motor or what not

contact me if you want info on the swap and where to get it done RIGHT and FAST.... my car has been a flawless daily driven 1jz 240sx since january and i have had NO problems WHATSOEVER...plus my car was only down for 2 weeks... pm me or email me...

Nisyota said:
contact me if you want info on the swap and where to get it done RIGHT and FAST.... my car has been a flawless daily driven 1jz 240sx since january and i have had NO problems WHATSOEVER...plus my car was only down for 2 weeks... pm me or email me...
how much? i might be tryn to geta sc soon enuff

kleen555 said:
I have been thining abut this for a while now too. The more I think about it the more I want to do it :bigthumbu Is it mtr?
screw MTR! but hey kyle i saw u the otehr day!! damn those rims :bigthumbu truck is pimpin :cool:

xpcgamer said:
So where would one get the mounts and rest of the info for this swap. I was thinking on eventually going with a cammed Ls1 but I love boost and the mounts are not exactly inexpensive. Neither are the motor sets. So where can a guy get so info or mounts? "SC300TURBO" is that you Mark? Long time no talk!

I considered this swap. PM me your Email Ill send you an Excel File I had made up on the cost of parts alone. Over 3000 easy. Do Research specifically HinsonSuperCars.com

Contact Bumble Bee Racing. They are in Davie behind U Pull. I was just there Neil just put a 1J in a FC3S and a RB26 in a Kouki S14. Ill give you Neils number if you PM Me

MTR IS TERRIBLE. I worked there for 3 weeks. The worst place ever. They are NOT LISENCED(sp?) They have NO ASE mechanics. They half ass EVERYTHING. They had me take parts off a customer car to put on there own.

If anyone knows LUNCHMEATMONSTER from SFLRacing. They gave me her 300zx wheels and tires to Drift on and put them back on blown out like nothing.

They half ass EVERYTHING. They had me take parts off a customer car to put on there own.
:eek: That is shady shit right there... Wow.

screw MTR! but hey kyle i saw u the otehr day!! damn those rims truck is pimpin
Thanks man, I saw you too but you were already past me. The truck will be dropped soon so it should look even better after that as the wheel wells are massive on that thing.

wow...didnt know all that about mtr...just talked to rudy online and he was very nice about things....
nisoyta did a good job with GR.......
i did everything myself on the car except a friend welded up the engine and tranny mount and another friend was doing wiring for me.....

im dying to drive the car and give my impressions...

as for me m name is Jeff ....had a previous sc300 that was silver and 6spd and did 650 rwhp when i was done....
now i have a teal mist auto turbo sc300 and my toy 240sx
Jeff

Yeah like i said mtr does crappy work My frind had his sr swap finished there he gave em a new walbro pump and when he crashed his car and went to sell the pump NO pump they took it his exhaust was real shitty and one of the bens was made out of a cut driveshaft( yeah greg the one i picked up along time ago when me and manny had our near death expirience LOL) anyway before i knew how bad they were i got a quote on a 1jz swap they said 12k dollars for a WTF! so yeah dont bother goin there i had another problem with Dynamic Turbo(plantation location) witch i dont even want to talk about but all this was before i just decided to save money and do things myself ALONG TIME AGO

There you go you can get all your info from people that have ether done it or has researched on it, and they can help you do it, just find a place to do it and you will save lots of money.

Back
Top Bottom