1jz in s13 or s14

1jz b20

Driver
hi guys well i was wondering about the 1jz in either of these cars i have searched a couple place but they fail 2 have the info i need nessesary parts from were how much and which ones thanx guys

too late to explain im goin to bed i will post again tomarow if your gonna do this i got the engine mounts already :bigthumbu lmk LOL be back later on today

dan said:
someone on here already has one.. hope you arent planning to drift with it in there

Exactly. If you want a Toyota motor in a 240 for drifting, put an N/A 4AGE! :laugh: J/K. I've seen a 2JZ 240 drifting, and it did well. Why don't you keep it all Nissan and get an RB20 or RB25? I think that is cooler. And RBs sound sick too.

dan said:
cuz 1jz are cheaper, and they are like the b-series motors cuz they are going in everything now a days
everything is going in everything nowadays...and a 1j is dirt to buy and make wickked fast. i would put one in an s14, and yea i would drift with it...

thanx guys mm well i need 2 know about the mounts if any 1 has them then i want to know what transmission am i gonna need the manual turbo or nonturbo? and any little extra things i really apprecieate the help

d561b516.jpg

Picture007.jpg

MTR in broward has been doing a bunch of em..
this is my personal...but its not done yet.....
i have been working on it slowly

LOL i got my mounts from there LOL im not sure if thers a difference but mine is for a 2jz

mtr.................. :mad: not the best shop around....somebody else back me up here

they do real crappy work and charge you and arm leg and both testicals BElieve me i kNOW

So where would one get the mounts and rest of the info for this swap. I was thinking on eventually going with a cammed Ls1 but I love boost and the mounts are not exactly inexpensive. Neither are the motor sets. So where can a guy get so info or mounts? "SC300TURBO" is that you Mark? Long time no talk!

Back
Top Bottom