prohrd017.jpg

prohrd019.jpg

prohrd021.jpg

prohrd022.jpg

prohrd024.jpg

^^The owner himself

Maybe you remember his other car?
CarPictures022.jpg

I envy both his cars. I find them beautiful. Especially the cute little hatch -- is that an early-model Corolla? Either way, I still think it's a very cute and distinguished car.

illphantasm said:
I envy both his cars. I find them beautiful. Especially the cute little hatch -- is that an early-model Corolla? Either way, I still think it's a very cute and distinguished car.

It's the Corollas brother, the Starlet. 1981 KP61 Starlet with the heart of a Celica very fast fo rwhat it has

gdamn i didnt know royce owned that red starlet...hows the fker doing neways?

he's good, has a turbo for one of those cars, but can't tell you guys which one yet, and he got a differential for the starlet but can't say what kind yet....oh ym such a mystery.

yup royce has really got his cars movin.....i really need some kind of sponsor or....whats it called?.....oh yeah JOB

yea umm that would help

unless u want to help me sell bootleg stuff down in miami??? lmao!

Hehe thats my "Ricey Royce" as I like to call him. I used to not like the blue Enkei's at all, but theyre kinda growing on me...or maybe i got used to them. And yes, KP61's rock my socks.

Nunook said:
i was wondering wat happened to him, Hadnt seen the starlet come by lately.

cool,

The starlet has been down for a while, funny story

Royce: Hey frank my diff is making a weird noise, hop in I'll show you
Me: Ok
Royce starts driving......*clunk*.....*clunk* 3 houses down he hits the gas.....*****HIAOEUGAOFADSFYUODOGHF#&@(#@(#^@UFWEOUO*
Royce: ......****, time for a new diff
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the car ****ing broke down 5 houses down from his it was the funniest thing ever. And no i didn't laugh cuz I'm an ***, I laughed cuz I knew that would mean better diff (LSD) for him and a Daily driver and he got both so it's all good!

his diff was only meant to handle 58bhp and for a few months was holding twice as much

I dunno if anyone saw the starlet at U pull it....yeah well that sick purple and yellow race starlet is missing a few things ;)

That KP is way cooler than that MR2, it just needs a 13bt and that 1500lb car would own all of us :D. But dam is that MR2 clean, literally.

Piner said:
i dk but wouldnt a diff and live axel from a AE86 fit back there?

yes it was a thought of his to get the whole rear end from an 86 so he could get good suspension set and have a good diff and rear brakes, but the one he has now can hold alot more power

What does he have now? you know what would be cool is if the IRS from my celica would fit it

Back
Top Bottom