13 yr old wins 1st at rd 5 austalia

13? damn sure has talent. That was a nice run, i need a hydraulic e-brake to be able to pull that type of move off, ohh and a whole bunch of skill. :bigthumbu

i was saying that.cuz being 13 and seeing that they clocked him going in at 93 mph into one corner.if he wrecks i would doubt he would just get back on the bike and start riding again.but thats just my opinion didnt say it was a proven fact.

and i made an intro thread.and it was people wanting blood samples etc.ie why it got closed

Last edited:
i was saying that.cuz being 13 and seeing that they clocked him going in at 93 mph into one corner.if he wrecks i would doubt he would just get back on the bike and start riding again.but thats just my opinion didnt say it was a proven fact.

and i made an intro thread.and it was people wanting blood samples etc.ie why it got closed

just dont hate on the kid, if he crashes he got plenty of years to get back up, ppl do it all the time.

Kids got skills, but having a car that runs crisp is a big factor as well. When its set up perfect the car will slide itself.

setup right and drifts itself:

knight1.jpg

how am i retarded? i could care less how good the kid is..he is on the other side of the world. like i said before if you can't beat em just crash into them.@)

Last edited:
how am i retarded? i could care less how good the kid is..he is on the other side of the world. like i said before if you can't beat em just crash into them.@)

I can't wait to do tandem with you....I'm using my F250 rape truck. Since you are better them me i'm just run into your car(s). With that logic i'm sure you have lots of drift talent.

Back
Top Bottom