13 yr old wins 1st at rd 5 austalia

who thing just is awesome for him- on a side note its really sad there isnt any good drivers there. how would you go home knowing a 13yr old beat you and not paper cut all the webbing between your fingers, toes, ears, and then finally your wrists?

has nothing to do with the danger itself.has to do with not knowing the consequences. plus i never seen any 13 year olds smack a wall doing 93mph. but we will see who they blame if he gets hurt.

then again he could be a 40 year old man trapped in a 13 year olds body.

Last edited:
has nothing to do with the danger itself.has to do with not knowing the consequences. plus i never seen any 13 year olds smack a wall doing 93mph. but we will see who they blame if he gets hurt.

then again he could be a 40 year old man trapped in a 13 year olds body.

people 13 have been in accidents before...it didnt stop them from wanting to drive......it all depends on the person and in this case i thinks he prepared

very specific number did you hit a wall at 93 at 13?

You're not supposed to start driving cars until you're 16 years old. I'm telling.

regardless of how jealous people could be and others defending him , the bottom line is that this kid has to be the luckiest kid in the world to have these circumstances happen to him, be this naturally talented and have an entire family supporting him

i just hope I can get that good and have that much power when he shows up around here

Back
Top Bottom