1000hp mustang

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8DKGzd3y5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8DKGzd3y5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

wow...nice job

Not uncommon, I <3 me a Terminator

not at all...and yea terminators are awesome. this car has a huge ass turbo on it though....88mm. lol.

and ur is300 can make some power like that pretty easy to. we got a sc300 makin 1300 or so to the wheels.

Mine is a different kind of awesome. But a 1000hp would be lots of fun! Good job.

Last edited:
this car is in my town lol. it has full int. a/c cruise haha.

i rode in it to orlando, its daily'd about 30miles a day lol and makes about 1200 now

didn't notice you were from costal lol. he had it out front the other day on the new wheels.

i worked with him at firestone way back in the day lol

Last edited:

i rode in it to orlando, its daily'd about 30miles a day lol and makes about 1200 now

didn't notice you were from costal lol. he had it out front the other day on the new wheels.

haha. yea robert is a pretty cool guy. i like him, but havnt seen him in a couple weeks. and yea ive been over at coastal since like september. the car was built before i got there...but we retuned it a couple weeks ago. car is nasty.

hows the gas mileage??

im not sure what the mpg is, but if u stay out of boost, its actually just about like a stock car.

Last edited:
yeah i worked with him in 02 and my father talks to him daily.

i remember when i ran into him at a restraunt when he was going single turbo he was going nuts lol. he took me for a ride when it was still on the 6spd the car is stupid fast.

i haven't ridden in it since the auto trans. but he told me he was going to get retuned a month or so back. he is always going something with it haha. im surprised his wife's isn't stupid fast yet haha

yea im surprised her car hasnt been up to the shop yet either. lol.

but yea with the auto and trans break that thing leaves so hard. and the sound of the turbo spooling is like and orgasm to the ears. lol

mother of god....I WANT...How much power can the stock block on these hold? someone told me the other day it was like 1200...i called bs

mother of god....I WANT...How much power can the stock block on these hold? someone told me the other day it was like 1200...i called bs

stock aluminum cobra block....yes. as far as i know the block in this car is a stock block....but everything else is built

Brian your crazy, the only way I'm getting in a car that has more than 350 wheel is if I'm driving it lol. Your crazy ! lol

haha yeah good point but robert is a good driver.

but you have him beat (in a good way) you are a man on a mission behind the wheel of a car. weather its sliding an S14 across 3 lanes of traffic or ramping a lifted diesel truck at 120mph hahahaahaha

haha yeah good point but robert is a good driver.

but you have him beat (in a good way) you are a man on a mission behind the wheel of a car. weather its sliding an S14 across 3 lanes of traffic or ramping a lifted diesel truck at 120mph hahahaahaha

haha wasn't tryin to say he was a bad driver, Id be scared to be behind the wheel of anything more than 700 wheel!! LOL Thanks for the kind words !!

LOL yeah very true. Power is good, but you also need to be able to use all of the power, but its also what your into as well, for drag racing its probably perfect. That car is sick. I just wouldn't know what to do with all that power except buy new tires. lol

Back
Top Bottom