1000hp mustang

stock aluminum cobra block....yes. as far as i know the block in this car is a stock block....but everything else is built

The 03-04 Cobras do not have an aluminium blocks. They have Iron Blocks with a forged crank and forged Manley rods. Unfortunately the pistons are not up to par with the rest of the internals and are only safely good to the 600hp range. But with only change the pistons the rest have been proven to hold up in the low 1000hp range stock but in turbo applications only. Their pretty reliable lower ends but if your racing it every weekend stuff will break. So if that car has an aluminum block in it then it is not the original motor or it is not an 03-04 Cobra "Terminator"

The 03-04 Cobras do not have an aluminium blocks. They have Iron Blocks with a forged crank and forged Manley rods. Unfortunately the pistons are not up to par with the rest of the internals and are only safely good to the 600hp range. But with only change the pistons the rest have been proven to hold up in the low 1000hp range stock but in turbo applications only. Their pretty reliable lower ends but if your racing it every weekend stuff will break. So if that car has an aluminum block in it then it is not the original motor or it is not an 03-04 Cobra "Terminator"

i appologize about the block mix up..... ^^^^this......is correct. got mixed up on my shit. i was thinkin the blocks from the 99-01 Cobras

Your company is repping my company (diablosport ftw) in the background, WOOT!

hell yea....lol. we go diablo all the way. every car we do gets a diablo chip/programmer. :)

word, if you ever need anything, hit me up and ask for Vas. I also grew up in Brandon, and still visit from time to time.

will do man...were on the brandon tampa line. on causeway right near the mall

I know exactly where you are, lol... its my job.

Coastal Chassis Dyno
7824 B Causeway Blvd.
Tampa Fl, 33619
813-849-2423

hehe

Back
Top Bottom