+0 offset wheels

your the man Manny... but i decided to go with some other rims...guess im going to have to run the spacer to flush 'em up...

i dont see why everyone hates on these rims... theyre cheap, look good, come in good offset in 4lug, i dont see the problem. except that they arent JDM tizzyte baller status wheels...

These wheels MUST HAVE COILOVERS! Anything else will look retarded, they are too aggressive for any shock/spring combo. Car MUST be on the floor and wheels MUST be cambered to even stand a chance

kwkouki said:
These wheels MUST HAVE COILOVERS! Anything else will look retarded, they are too aggressive for any shock/spring combo. Car MUST be on the floor and wheels MUST be cambered to even stand a chance
X2. IMO these wheels definetly need a good drop, and also camber. Here's a refference pic of an s13 on what seems like stock suspension or very little drop on 15x7 0 Konig rewinds:
DSCN7719.jpg

DSCN7717.jpg

DSCN7773.jpg

DSCN7772.jpg

As you can see. They don't look so hot, but once this guy drops his car some more and fixes his camber issues. The car wont look that bad.

most 15'' wheels look dumb no matter what offset or lip they have unless its on a corolla. 240's need atleast 17s to look JDM and if you think otherwise you are just playing yourself

dan said:
most 15'' wheels look dumb no matter what offset or lip they have unless its on a corolla. 240's need atleast 17s to look JDM and if you think otherwise you are just playing yourself

True. Lowest anyone should go on an s13 is '16.

WannaBDrifter said:
True. Lowest anyone should go on an s13 is '16.

I dont agree, look at the nooks ca, and it looks hot as hell with those 15" in the front.

Last edited:
15s are gangster, anything higher are bandwagon humpers

look me in te internet eye and tell me that a coupe on the floor with 15s doesnt make you wet

16x8.5 +20F and +15R with 225/50/16 tires(<or 215/50/16 tires, only problem is theres not alot of selection for that size.) FTMFW key is MUST have hard sidewall tires inorder to make this look GOOD. This is my plan hopfully soon, 4 Z32 TT rear wheels and there light too. or i was even thinking about running G35 or 350Z 4 17x8 +13F +8R Rear wheels with 215/45/17 tires

the only thing i dont like about running 7wide wheels and 0 offset is if you look at the car from the back the rear wheels stick out too much(meaning from the diff.)

Last edited:
dan said:

lmao, i guess thats why i went with 17's...

S13 Slide said:
the only thing i dont like about running 7wide wheels and 0 offset is if you look at the car from the back the rear wheels stick out too much(meaning from the diff.)

i agree, and for everyone talking about 15"s, they are 16"s(that i was looking at)...and Esties car looks gankster on 15" +0 meshies.

but i went with these to clear the brakes...

S13 Slide said:
^nice, what width and offset?

15s on S13s only look good if there meshies anything else looks too small.

yea, and like kouki said, car has to be slammed, im getting coilovers in a couple weeks is the only reason i was considering those rims. wasnt going to run them on kyb/eibach, would look like a damn offroader.

they are only x7" but im only going to run like a 205 tire for drifting and they are +32. im going to have to run a spacer to bring em out a bit.

thinking of running like a 15mm spacer, should be fine w/o longer studs right??(dont know anything about spacing wheels, obviously)

no run a +25mmF +30mmR, and on STOCK lugnuts DONT run anything bigger then 1/4 inch and even 1/4 inch isnt good. get bolt on spacers of h and r type that come with longer studs.

Back
Top Bottom