+0 offset wheels

Choku_Dorian

DriftDestroyRebuildRepeat
Driver
can i run 16x8+0's F&R just by rolling the fenders? should clear z32's right??

thx for any help.

clearing the brakes depends on the spoke design. what suspension are you running as well. Fill in the blanks homie

nfs_emo_fag said:
why dont you come outside and help me with my turbo instead of looking at what rims to get for your car!
drink your strawberry-limeade and stfu fag...

wtf when did theys tart making those wheels in 16inch size? sorry man, but yea they will fit your eally dont need to roll the fenders unless you run like a 225 width tire and slam the shit out of your car, since the offset is 0 you might need to run alittle bit of camber.

S13 Slide said:
wtf when did theys tart making those wheels in 16inch size? sorry man, but yea they will fit your eally dont need to roll the fenders unless you run like a 225 width tire and slam the shit out of your car, since the offset is 0 you might need to run alittle bit of camber.

cool, thx man.

They are gonna look stupid as fuck with your current susp setup. They are gonna stick out like an inch from the fender :laugh:

I also didnt know they were making them in 16in. You might wanna double check for a typo.

those wheels dont clear z32 brakes

but i have q45 brake setup i'll trade you for your z32 if you want to run the same rims everyone and their mom has

kwkouki said:
They are gonna look stupid as fuck with your current susp setup. They are gonna stick out like an inch from the fender :laugh:

I also didnt know they were making them in 16in. You might wanna double check for a typo.

why? they would only be farther out 13mm(1/2 inch) then your 15x7 +0 konig rewinds you had....yea there going to stick out but running a 205/55/16 or 205/55/16 tire it wouldnt look so bad along with a tad bit of camber. dori dori is running 9wide +15 which is only 2mm's farther in from the fender then 8wide +0 offset and you cant even tell 2mm's its like less then 1/8 of an inch.

Last edited:
they only make those 15x8 0 offset or 15x7 38 offset thats what im runing theyll look funky az fuk theyll stick out way to much they look good on s14's but not s13's im tired of seeing them they look pretty bad in my opinion

the perfect offset would be 15x8+13 IMO, they look really retarded on Xb and Xa with out the fender flares lol i have seen a couple around town here, thsoe stick out like 2inchs.

i already had 0 offset meshies in the back, rolled the fenders and they didnt stick out with 245's on them, i was more worried about the brakes...thx Dan for clearing it up. and no i dont really want to run the cheap ass wheels that everyone has, but i also dont really want to run spacers to make the wheels flush, but i will take your q45's and those black enkies for my z32's :cool: ...lmao.

Choku_Dorian said:
i already had 0 offset meshies in the back, rolled the fenders and they didnt stick out with 245's on them, i was more worried about the brakes...thx Dan for clearing it up. and no i dont really want to run the cheap ass wheels that everyone has, but i also dont really want to run spacers to make the wheels flush, but i will take your q45's and those black enkies for my z32's :cool: ...lmao.

yea for your z32 and 500$ lol

S13 Slide said:
the perfect offset would be 15x8+13 IMO, they look really retarded on Xb and Xa with out the fender flares lol i have seen a couple around town here, thsoe stick out like 2inchs.
those wont clear calipers m8

dan said:
yea for your z32 and 500$ lol
how much will you sell the rims for??

your welcome..in advanced

sick240xq5.jpg

i dont think you need to pull at all
roll em
run camber in the back...alot and slam the front...front should camber aswell

Back
Top Bottom