Zr1 > Gt-r

I have seen a WOMEN, that's right a women driving a black GT-R around town. Funny how I haven't seen a women driving a ZR-1 or a ZO6 at that, LOL!! And yes I have seen 4 ZR-1's in my face! I actually did a delivery to a guy with the rare blue color ZR-1 and a phantom in the drive way! I see no argument.

That is the most poor argument I have heard on any discussion between the two cars... even if it's supposed to be a "funny" catch phrase.

The GTR is not Nissan's first "supercar". It's a GTR, like every other Skyline was. Technology and advances just makes this one better than the previous models.

Even with the ZR1 being better on the numbers, you can still argue that the GTR is more bang for the buck... which for the normal human being, it probably is.

But if choice given to me, ZR1 all day. I'm sorry... I'll take something that loves to oversteer any day over something that's just "docile" to drive at the limit.

Plus the argument that the ZR1 is nuts and bolts. No $20,000 transmissions and warranty voiding launch controls.

- Erick

QFT

Comparing a 600ish hp car to a 400ish hp car. I think thats silly. i'd much rather see a comparison between the spec v and the zr-1. And for the record, im all for some zr1 loving, I wanna drive one NOW

I have seen a WOMEN, that's right a women driving a black GT-R around town. Funny how I haven't seen a women driving a ZR-1 or a ZO6 at that, LOL!! And yes I have seen 4 ZR-1's in my face! I actually did a delivery to a guy with the rare blue color ZR-1 and a phantom in the drive way! I see no argument.

you mean a womAn? thats also cuase teh GTR is pussy automatic, yes I said automatic i dont give a fuck if its sequential or w/e it has no clutch pedal and no standard H shifter...mi madre can drive it...

how about i wouldnt buy either vettes are for little dick old white guys and the new gtr is a ugly version of a g35. Id rather buy a trex and have fun and have shitloads of money left over for cocanie and hookers. :bigthumbu

Every time I saw a GT-R , I would see a chick riding shotgun. Every C6 Corvette/Z06 I saw had a old fat guy driving and/or a guy riding shotgun

fuck the GT-R, 4wd just isn't fun. I want a drivers car not a car that drives for me.

The fact that a GT-R can't handle worth dick in the rain is reason enough for me to not want one. What it does on dry pavement is impressive considering its weight, hp, dimensions, and price; but i'd rather have a more well rounded package. Its a cool car and i'll always admire them, but when its all said and done, the 370z (or if finances permitted, the M3) with a couple mods would offer more of what i'm looking for out of a sports car.

same here id take a ZR1 over a GTR anyday.

at the end of the day the best handling american car is a corvette.
and it has its history as do GTR's in japan.

plus id prefer stick shift over paddle any day
but thats just me.

Apparently you are not familiar with a little thing called the ACR Viper?

w/e new skyrine is gay .... if it aint an inline 6 it aint a skyrine!

IT IS NOT A SKYLINE ASS HAT. IT IS A GTR

Every time I saw a GT-R , I would see a chick riding shotgun. Every C6 Corvette/Z06 I saw had a old fat guy driving and/or a guy riding shotgun

Relevant how?

i use to work on vipers i would never never never own one

I don't believe that was the question. He said the Vette was the BEST HANDLING American car. Which it is not, unless the ZR-1 put down a faster lap time then the ACR Viper.

Last edited:
Relevant how?

responding to this post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom