Zr1 > Gt-r

lol it left the GTR in the smoke LITERALY. dam that sux for nissan

Come on man Give Nissan a break! This is there first real super car ever! Plus its way cheaper than the corvette zr1 plus the gtr is gona have tens times better resale value than any corvette!

how many times must we go over this...the gtr is not nissans answer to the zr1:cool:

That is the most poor argument I have heard on any discussion between the two cars... even if it's supposed to be a "funny" catch phrase.

The GTR is not Nissan's first "supercar". It's a GTR, like every other Skyline was. Technology and advances just makes this one better than the previous models.

Even with the ZR1 being better on the numbers, you can still argue that the GTR is more bang for the buck... which for the normal human being, it probably is.

But if choice given to me, ZR1 all day. I'm sorry... I'll take something that loves to oversteer any day over something that's just "docile" to drive at the limit.

Plus the argument that the ZR1 is nuts and bolts. No $20,000 transmissions and warranty voiding launch controls.

- Erick

^ they did, the V-spec. and thats actually posts slower lap times than the stock GT-R

wtf???

same here id take a ZR1 over a GTR anyday.

at the end of the day the best handling american car is a corvette.
and it has its history as do GTR's in japan.

plus id prefer stick shift over paddle any day
but thats just me.

fuck both of them, ill take a beemer or a porsche for the price. Brand Recognition FTW! at the end of the day still driving either a chevy or nissan. and thats coming from me that dipped into all the arguments on here about these two

even though the GTR lost. id still take it over the ZR1. ive never really liked american cars that much. plus its WAY cheaper lol

fuck both of them, ill take a beemer or a porsche for the price. Brand Recognition FTW! at the end of the day still driving either a chevy or nissan.

Ive seen whack ass people drive porsches and beemers. This is the U.S...you can live in the ghetto and still drive a nice ass mercedes because of credit :rolleyes:. Doesn't mean crap. Just because you dress fancy or drive something fancy doesnt mean you are fancy. Brands don't make you. Lol dont take it wrong Im just sayin

As for the zr1 and the gtr...both cars are too much money unless you are rich :ugh:

Back
Top Bottom