Zombie Apocalypse

Zombia apocalypse.. can it happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well here's the reality of the situation, if zombies do attack, they will most likely be Romero zombies (slow, shambling pieces of shit) which means they will be easy to kill. The only issue we have to deal with is their sheer numbers due to peoples ignorance. Now, you're best bet is never to stay in one place, EVER. You.need.to.keep.moving. Weapons should be light and quiet, if you can stay away from loud guns that would be ideal, try to stick to .22LR, 9mm, 9mm hollow point and at the very most, .223 remington. Ideal guns would be things like Ruger mini-14's, Glock 17's, Remington 700's, and if you HAVE to have a shot gun, a Mossberg 500 tactical or a SPAS 12 if you can find one. Crow bars are really the best weapon because you don't need to sharpen them, they never run out of bullets, they're quiet and they can also double as a tool. Things like chain saws, flame throwers, grenade launchers, RPG's, and assault rifles are useless. Just keep moving, if you have to stay in one place, only stay there for the max of 3 days then move on. If you can avoid zombies, do so, if not, kill what you need to kill and keep moving. Good places to run to would be forrests, places that are prone to snow and open spaces like deserts or plains. STAY AWAY FROM CITIES if you value your life. Good luck. Oh, and if you can attack large metal blades to the rear quarter panels of your car and drift/kill some zombies, you're pretty much the most badass person to walk the planet.

Well here's the reality of the situation, if zombies do attack, they will most likely be Romero zombies (slow, shambling pieces of shit) which means they will be easy to kill. The only issue we have to deal with is their sheer numbers due to peoples ignorance. Now, you're best bet is never to stay in one place, EVER. You.need.to.keep.moving. Weapons should be light and quiet, if you can stay away from loud guns that would be ideal, try to stick to .22LR, 9mm, 9mm hollow point and at the very most, .223 remington. Ideal guns would be things like Ruger mini-14's, Glock 17's, Remington 700's, and if you HAVE to have a shot gun, a Mossberg 500 tactical or a SPAS 12 if you can find one. Crow bars are really the best weapon because you don't need to sharpen them, they never run out of bullets, they're quiet and they can also double as a tool. Things like chain saws, flame throwers, grenade launchers, RPG's, and assault rifles are useless. Just keep moving, if you have to stay in one place, only stay there for the max of 3 days then move on. If you can avoid zombies, do so, if not, kill what you need to kill and keep moving. Good places to run to would be forrests, places that are prone to snow and open spaces like deserts or plains. STAY AWAY FROM CITIES if you value your life. Good luck. Oh, and if you can attack large metal blades to the rear quarter panels of your car and drift/kill some zombies, you're pretty much the most badass person to walk the planet.

seems like a plan.

im with dan
THIS_thread.jpg

Last edited:
then you just put sentry guns on the boat
unless they go cold blooded hahah

Thats why Ill have my emergency airdrop with nuke ready a duhhh. Holler when you arent an idiot! Jk, where were you today d4wh? We were wreckin shit today!! Igay was top 4 every match!! Bryant was actually doing good for once, rare sight, i know.

Zombies can't swim, they can walk under water for an indefinite amount of time and they will eventually make it back to shore or freeze to death.....or slowly be crushed by the pressure. Boats are not a terrible idea as long as when you dock somewhere (that somewhere hopefully not being a city) you check it out slowly but surely and leave the boat running. Also, I forgot to mention, never travel with more than 5 people, you're asking for trouble at that point. In all reality, our two best allies in the war against the zombies would be the elements and time. You have to remember that zombie is nothing but a functionally retarded hunk of rotting flesh, too much moisture and the flesh will simply fall off the bones and reduce the zombie to nothing, too much dry heat and the zombie will shrivel up and turn to something akin to dust, and finally, too much cold and the zombie (which by the way has zero body heat) will freeze. We have our work cut out for us.

Side note: Zombies have really damn good hearing and an amazing sense of smell, so try to keep quiet and don't forget, keep moving.

Thats why Ill have my emergency airdrop with nuke ready a duhhh. Holler when you arent an idiot! Jk, where were you today d4wh? We were wreckin shit today!! Igay was top 4 every match!! Bryant was actually doing good for once, rare sight, i know.
well he must have been using the heartbeat sensor
to be wrecking lol
i was on netflix nobody sent me a invite i would have came over and played

Zombies can't swim, they can walk under water for an indefinite amount of time and they will eventually make it back to shore or freeze to death.....or slowly be crushed by the pressure. Boats are not a terrible idea as long as when you dock somewhere (that somewhere hopefully not being a city) you check it out slowly but surely and leave the boat running. Also, I forgot to mention, never travel with more than 5 people, you're asking for trouble at that point. In all reality, our two best allies in the war against the zombies would be the elements and time. You have to remember that zombie is nothing but a functionally retarded hunk of rotting flesh, too much moisture and the flesh will simply fall off the bones and reduce the zombie to nothing, too much dry heat and the zombie will shrivel up and turn to something akin to dust, and finally, too much cold and the zombie (which by the way has zero body heat) will freeze. We have our work cut out for us.

Side note: Zombies have really damn good hearing and an amazing sense of smell, so try to keep quiet and don't forget, keep moving.

Pipe bombs, boom box, and a shot gun. Zombies, the fuck you at?

I would load up a cruise ship with supplies and chill a mile or so off the coast.

They would most likely be the slow moving ones. Especially if they make the zombie transition after death. The only way I can see running zombies is if the virus makes the person insane and takes over their mind. If this happens, they technically wouldn't be textbook zombies.

Back
Top Bottom