Zombie Apocalypse

Zombia apocalypse.. can it happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gsracer

BANNED
Driver
These days the only thing i fear is a zombie apocalypse, the scary ones that run fast and can somewhat think , like a resident evil / i am legend scenario. I know its unlikely to happen but how many of you think it could happen. Like a virus or something.

2012 get ready i got guns loaded and ready to bust heads already gettin in some practice

3-20.jpg

1-23.jpg

amy i swear if zombies attack im shooting you in the leg,then ill let them get you so you come back and i can shoot you one more time.

It would be crazy if it did happen. I think the scenario with I Am Legend is one of the most likely ones to happen. Ima be Will Smith, and I'm going to buy a dog tomorrow and train him for this. Stock up on TUNA!

^ damn SAS nice shotgun! how much was it :O ?

its esties shotgun mossberg 500 i think it was around 350 new. but didnt come with the folding stock its pistol grip from the factory. an the folding stock is no longer on it but it does amazing damage with magnum buckshot or magnum slugs.

^^if zombies invade i HIGHLY doubt estie will give you his gun...so better think twice how to defend you self...and jerry...sorry to burst your bubble but you know know this is very possible lol so always be on your guard.

^^if zombies invade i HIGHLY doubt estie will give you his gun...so better think twice how to defend you self...and jerry...sorry to burst your bubble but you know know this is very possible lol so always be on your guard.

i got my guns not worried bout it i just posted the pics cause we were shooting zombie targets.

Back
Top Bottom