Zenki or Kouki - that is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonymac

P I Z Z A
Driver
Word.

I'm at a point with my car where I'm starting to consider external mods. Its currently a zenki but like most zenkis, the lights are all faded and its showing other signs of wear and tear from age. I'd have to invest in esspensive parts like glass headlamps and whatnot.

OR I could start investing in a Kouki conversion. Color doesn't concern me b.c. eventually the car will see paint. Also is I really wanted some nice HID's but without projectors, they just kind of suck. To me anyway. But I wanted to build a zenki up from the start. So idk...poll time.

zenki glass covers go for 120 on 240sx forums . com with the right projectors they will look badass, everyone wants to do what the most popular like the kouki, but respect is gained from making teh ordinary look extraordinary

Stay Zenki.

No one has ever done a baller zenki in SoFla. But I mean baller. Fire ass wheels, with a sick aggressive kit, and slammed to the floor.

Stay zenki. BTW Erick the dude the goes to countyline that has that gold zenki is pretty nice. Nice kit with SR semi-baller status wheels:bigthumbu

Stay zenki. BTW Erick the dude the goes to countyline that has that gold zenki is pretty nice. Nice kit with SR semi-baller status wheels:bigthumbu

I'm personally not a big fan of that car. Yes its pretty modified, but in every way that I wouldnt. I personally think everything on that car is borderline cheap, and the color/vynil scheme does not appeal to me.

But that's all in one's taste. :)

zenki would be cheaper...
just clear projectors from 240sxforums.com or zilvia like 120$....then retro some projectors....and then get some navan aero and your set...

but for the ballinest zenki in SOFLA id say its Jerry aka Gsracer....

Stay Zenki.

No one has ever done a baller zenki in SoFla. But I mean baller. Fire ass wheels, with a sick aggressive kit, and slammed to the floor.
+1... I like zenki front ends when done right. I know you know how to do it right too so I say work with what you got:bigthumbu

IDK what clear projectors you guys are talking about - glass headlights are expensive everywhere I looked.
:confused:

That one from countyline rolls on 2 piece rays wheels...idk pretty baller wheels.

the zenki front flows so much better with the rest of the car.

whereas the kouki front is aggressive, and the rest of the car is not.

the zenki has a laid-back look, and that flows with the rest of the car.

you could do like me ...im trying to go for a NISMO 270R look :) its based on a Zenki !!
nismo_240_1.jpg

5706775.jpg

IMG0008.JPG

1994 Nismo 270R
Year 1994
Make Nissan
Model 270R
Tuner Nismo
Engine Location Front
Drive Type Rear Wheel
Body / Chassis Unit Steel
Weight 2733 lbs | 1239.7 kg

Performance
Top Speed 170 mph | 273.5 km/h Similar top speeds

Engine
Engine Configuration I
Cylinders 4
Aspiration/Induction Turbocharged
Valves 16 valves.
4 valves per cylinder.
Valvetrain DOHC
Horsepower 270.00 BHP (198.7 KW) @ 6000.00 RPM
Torque 254.00 Ft-Lbs (344.4 NM) @ 4800.00 RPM
HP to Weight Ratio 10.1 LB / HP (Vehicles with similar ratio)
Vehicles with similar horsepower and weight

Transmission Information
Gears 5
Transmission Manual

Dimensions
Seating Capacity 4
Exterior
Length 177.001 in | 4495.8 mm.
Width 68.001 in | 1727.2 mm.
Height 51.001 in | 1295.4 mm.

Steering
Rack and Pinion with Power Assist