your wheels dont like your car

i seen one wheel come off even two!!!!! but all four!LOL thats fucking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha...

i love how he zooms in on the ebrake thats pulled up...as if the car is going ANYWHERE. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont think its funny,

i think it fucking sucks to the max

we all have made mistakes, i feel sorry for the guy who made that one.

That's funny. Its easy to overlook simple things sometimes. I know when a friend of mine debuted his brand new race car, he forgot to put hood pins in and destroyed his hood, roof, and windshield. Sucks but we laughed in the end.

drift a 944 said:
i dont think its funny,

i think it fucking sucks to the max

we all have made mistakes, i feel sorry for the guy who made that one.

i just like it cause everyone gets their vaginas wet over FD's(dont get me wrong i love them). but if he can afford one, he can afford new rotors, studs,lugs,bumper and w/e else he managed to destroy[ego].

i do feel bad that he had to be humiliated in front of alot of people(that would suck), and then on the web(that would suck worse). but other than that, meh, i still :laugh:

mental note: Triple check all lugs b4 rolling

my god that sucks, how the fuck do you forgot to tighten down all 4 wheels? i could understand one or two but damn, w/e hes rollin in a clean turbo FD on RPF1s with race tires...im sure he can afford the parts :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom