Yo Josh!

I just happened to be there that day..it was actually a day I was instructing thats why there is lots of fail ass drivers and cars....that dude Mike mike or what ever his name is a fucking idiot can't drift to save his life and crashed into parked cars and a scooter while street drifting and too ghetto to even feel guilty about it.

i can hear the dubstep mix to this...

"advanced timing... big tuuurrbo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo ..... WHAAAAAmamama hwhananamf wuuuumabaaaaaaabaaaaa" lol

I just happened to be there that day..it was actually a day I was instructing thats why there is lots of fail ass drivers and cars....that dude Mike mike or what ever his name is a fucking idiot can't drift to save his life and crashed into parked cars and a scooter while street drifting and too ghetto to even feel guilty about it.

So did you realize that they were filming you? I mean, did you sign a release form for the video? Shit is fucking wack and I would hate to be in a fail ass video like this one. I seriously fucking hate this kid and if I would ever see him in person I would shoot him in the dick.

Back
Top Bottom