xtd stage 3 clutch installation

C Hernandez

Spectator
my clutch recently blew and im thinking about getting the xtd stage 3 clutch. Where is the best place to get it installed? I live in the boca raton area.
leme know
thx

wow good price chris,,i wont underbid u..
but to tell u mang the xtd disk is kool..
but dont use there pressure plate cause its weak and causes premature clutch wea
i used act plate with xtd 6pu...werks awesome ..
better then my previous xtd clutch kit i bought new

my clutch recently blew and im thinking about getting the xtd stage 3 clutch. Where is the best place to get it installed? I live in the boca raton area.
leme know
thx

ok. 3 people so far are rocking this clutch in my area. boosted is300, my sr, and a TT z32. All so far have held up. I completely recomend this clutch. Its a good bang for the buck.

well i got it for tha lowballer price so i used it..
and i liked the clutch jst not the weak pressure plate..
it was to easy to hold down etc...

its holds up in my z32, its wierd tho cus its pretty soft for a stage 3 but it locks up nice. my buddy abused his for a year before it blew and thats not a bad thing considering its from ebay and held up the abuse of a 300hp drift z32

its holds up in my z32, its wierd tho cus its pretty soft for a stage 3 but it locks up nice. my buddy abused his for a year before it blew and thats not a bad thing considering its from ebay and held up the abuse of a 300hp drift z32

Well yours is soft because you nig rigged it <3 j/p

everyone in smdg has used this clutch at one time or another they work with no problems never seen one brake

i think the steel braided lines makes it feel softer, but all of ours are soft as shit idk why matts feels so nice

steel braided line should make it feel harder cause it wont expand under pressure. The pressure plate on the stage 3 feels soft no matter what you do but it engauges fine. I like it cause i have a aluminum knee cap and it alows me to have a clutch that will hold and still be streetable with my knee

steel braided line should make it feel harder cause it wont expand under pressure. The pressure plate on the stage 3 feels soft no matter what you do but it engauges fine. I like it cause i have a aluminum knee cap and it alows me to have a clutch that will hold and still be streetable with my knee

dam son win win for you.

Back
Top Bottom