Xerxes from 300

Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
damn this dude's got some serious accessories on... taking forever. :boring:

btw this is the 10 foot heterosexual monsters portrayed as a persian god-king! from 300, if you guy's haven't noticed. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Xerxes_by_okami.jpg
    Xerxes_by_okami.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
you drew that? At first I thought u justed posted a pic off of the net I was like ok? But then I realized thats a sketch you did, looks nice. I used to sketch characters and cars too

this is offtopic but is there a reason for my signature pic to always be deleted? i mean, i resized it twice now :ugh:

Okami said:
this is offtopic but is there a reason for my signature pic to always be deleted? i mean, i resized it twice now :ugh:

The server thats hosting the image you have in your signature is the cause of your problems. If you go to the URL of where the image is located ( http://www.2and2.net/files/463201d8f22e7.jpg ), you'll get an image saying:

"Exceeded Bandwidth".
exceeded-limit.png

Try Photobucket if you would like to re-host your sig image to a different server. For problems like this, you could PM me.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
The server thats hosting the image you have in your signature is the cause of your problems. If you go to the URL of where the image is located ( http://www.2and2.net/files/463201d8f22e7.jpg ), you'll get an image saying:

"Exceeded Bandwidth".
exceeded-limit.png

Try Photobucket if you would like to re-host your sig image to a different server. For problems like this, you could PM me.

MiamiGrinch240 said:
That guy was HUGE and the voice was like WTF?

Good movie though. SLLLLLLOW MO Action FTW!

Slow Mo was only one of the hundreds of techniques that made that movie amazing.

It was shot on Green Screen 100% of the movies
Action scenes used a camera rig with 3 cameras
-one for close up one for mid way one wide

There are so many to list I have to find the site with the article.

Back
Top Bottom