Xdc @ cfrc

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
I'm not even there yet...
229387_10150174722026551_508961550_7338044_4308755_n.jpg

Yea im sure that chasis is all just scrap metal now.
Wow, must suck for all that hard work to get destroyed like that.
But then again thats part of this sport.

Hope the driver is ok.

so far 4 cars touched the walls. switched back to the normal layout (2nd turn). this was by far the worst. :(

Ya, so far the count sits at four, Nate Hamilton tapped it after spinning out on entry, the Cressida which got pretty bent up into the corner of the K-rails (but still continued to practice), the red S14 above (which was a pain the the ass to clean up since as you can see the back windshield on impact), and Miro backed into the entry wall after we switched up the course.

Fun day, tomorrow should be interesting.

Heading out tonight!!! Party tonight, and go watch drifting all fucked up and shit in the morning. Perfect weekend.

Heading out tonight!!! Party tonight, and go watch drifting all fucked up and shit in the morning. Perfect weekend.

Sounds like my plan, this will be the first time in a long time that I'll actually be able to enjoy watching a drifting event and not have to worry about yelling at people! ...lol

Sounds like my plan, this will be the first time in a long time that I'll actually be able to enjoy watching a drifting event and not have to worry about yelling at people! ...lol

so a little birdie told me you will hangin with us bros at Tandemonium...

Back
Top Bottom