www.driftsafe.org

POLE-POSITION said:
all this from a guy who doesnt drift. LMAO!!!!!! no need to worry about them giving safe events 3000 miles away if you don't actually drift i guess.

dude, why are you so ****ing stuck on this being in Cali. They arent just gonna leave it there, it will expand.

****ing christ, we arent gonna hunt you down and kill you. why are you against this. You think that you are the only person in SFL who street drifts. news flash homie, you are not a unique flower.

Give it a chance, worst case scenario is that nothing happens. best case is that people start letting us actually use tracks. Im willing to support these people if they make that happen.

i second that opinion and also much respect for posting this. i have two strikes from street drifting. one accident i almost killed a pedestrian. temptation is a ***** but i aint striking out. i definitely support this. it might seem stupid but thats the reality. someone can die whether it be you or someone else. point blank. id rather pay to do what i love safely than die from it in a second.

fathom_drift said:
one accident i almost killed a pedestrian.
-How old are you?15?

I dont think you'll ever live this line down. You never should've posted this because you're the type of person who ****s everything up. If you think you are an amature driver(not neccesarily drifter) and you drive like a retard with not involved people around you should just QUIT!

It's like drag racing. There's a big difference between us27 at 2AM and university drive at 6pm.

dear green machine. im not one to be an asshole. im clearly admitting to my past mistakes to put forth an example. if there is anything immature about that then the wolrd is backwards. and please read to what i had wrote. i have two strikes and i aint striking out. which means ¨i learned my lesson.¨ by the way i am 20 years old and i recieved the car about three years ago. and this first incident happened to be when i first got the car. 17yrs old. i crashed and almost hit someone. now can you be a gentleman and not judge someone for their past mistakes? i want no trouble here. people read forums to learn. cool?

Last edited:
fathom_drift said:
dear green machine. im not one to be an asshole. im clearly admitting to my past mistakes to put forth an example. if there is anything immature about that then the wolrd is backwards. and please read to what i had wrote. i have two strikes and i aint striking out. which means ¨i learned my lesson.¨ by the way i am 20 years old and i recieved the car about three years ago. and this first incident happened to be when i first got the car. 17yrs old. i crashed and almost hit someone. now can you be a gentleman and not judge someone for their past mistakes? i want no trouble here. people read forums to learn. cool?

Totally understandable. When I got my first Corolla, I couldn't help but wanting to drift every where. There is a Church with a nice turn in the parking lot by my house. I used to take my car in there and drift that turn. Then, it was raining, and I was gonna come in with the e brake. I ended up spinning out and almost hitting a tree. I stopped with the stupid crap. When I wanna drift, I just look for a safe place to do it in.

why are some of you guy worry about this movie??
It's not like drifting is ever goinng to stop! COME ON!!!!
there will always be spot to drift at. Llegal or not.
We all just have to be smart. Also, when you think a spot
is good for drifting, go talk to other drifters and ask them
if it's safe to drift there before doing it.
THERES ALWAYS A WAY!

i saw the movie last night....it was sorta funny.

and i heard some tires squealing in the parking lots. i really felt uhh...disturrbed how the cars never seemed to get destroyed even after they got rammed and crashed and flipped and whatnot...

funny movie though. the RX-7 was sweet

Just support your local drifting venues and we're all doing our part. No need to freak out over a movie. The hype will pass.

I think a "Local" drift venue qualifies as any spot (legal or not) that you drift in within 250 miles of your house.

I don't think Harri has any interest in hosting events anymore and the Bimmer is in peices right now. He's been pretty happy driving around the M5 he bought and he's been making good money at his new jobs. Maybe the bug will bite him again and Ter-Tech will return. I doubt it though. Too many events with too little people signed up and everybody who wanted work done at the shop wanted it for free.

someone should put together a "drifting gone bad" vid clip of all the crashes (legal and illegal) to show kids how a wall, tree, curb or 18wheeler can take all your hard work, money, hopes and dreams and turn them into scrap metal in the flick of a wrist, and post it on a site like that. kinda the same theory as when you get your motorcycle liscense.

i saw the movie...to me it was just a movie. hopefully many others will see it that way, as most aspects of it being unrealistic... although the first chacnce i have to drift circles around two hot *** chicks in a wide open intersection in a skyline...im going for it. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom