WTF is up with importers these days?

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
Every single importer I've hit up has jacked their prices up tremendously. SRs, RB, JZs etc. I remember picking up black top sr20s for 1800 bucks including everything! Now they want to charge extra for MAFs and ignitor chips? The fuck is up with that? R154s are waaaaay over a 1000 bucks. Since when are those shitty trannies so expensive? The fucking blow all the time.

Drifting happened. Not to mention there isn't an endless supply of motors out there and they are getting old so there will be fewer and fewer

all those parts have been limited for a long time. not to mention the tsunami that fucked shit up in japan a few years ago. basic supply and demand

Every single importer I've hit up has jacked their prices up tremendously. SRs, RB, JZs etc. I remember picking up black top sr20s for 1800 bucks including everything! Now they want to charge extra for MAFs and ignitor chips? The fuck is up with that? R154s are waaaaay over a 1000 bucks. Since when are those shitty trannies so expensive? The fucking blow all the time.

Its also that motor prices are being jacked up to from the actual providers. Demand is high and quantity is low.

That's why I bought another RB26, buy them cheap now before they turn into GOLD!!

shipping costs and taxes has risen for those kinds of u.s businesses as well. iv started shopping in parts of canada, plenty jdm stuff there sitting around.

Back
Top Bottom