WTF?? Drift night???

Josh

Driver
july.jpg

i seen a crown victoria build up that had a 5 speed cobra tranny on cardomain like 4 years ago. but i cant find it now.

that wood be cool if that had a 5

moroso is only for 30 drivers. That consists of the south in my opinion.

The north needs events as well, and plenty of drivers from the north don't travel yet. So I see no reason why this event won't do well. I don't expect it to be full. But I do expect some tampa, jacksonville, daytona heads to make it out!

this is going to be like the lakeland night events from a few years ago, fun times at night, at least it wont be fucking cold

sweeeet im on the flyer!!! :D

well im just hoping that HIN wont get in the way, hopefully people are smart and realize that its way more fun to drive your own car at an event than look at a bunch of other peopes cars at an event.

all of Hotkarl will be there. Hopefully I can get my 5 lug on by then so I'll have wheels. The sport maxes cant take anymore curbs. haha.

DrumFunKen said:
moroso is only for 30 drivers. That consists of the south in my opinion.

The north needs events as well, and plenty of drivers from the north don't travel yet. So I see no reason why this event won't do well. I don't expect it to be full. But I do expect some tampa, jacksonville, daytona heads to make it out!
+1

jtmroczk said:
how late is this going to run?

Will run to 11pm with the possabilty of camping over night (bbq & booze? oh yea...)... dont hold me to the over night yet though.... need to get conformation on it

I think they are going to have rafles and small prizes at this event too, so for those if you who can make it, definatly come out!!

Back
Top Bottom