Wreckreation Nation

Mars

That sexy Media guy
Media
Has Ter-tech or anyone else though of inviting Dave Mordal and the crew out and teach him how to drift and take him for a ride for the show? He has a few automotive related scenes in the show so far. And everything he does gets huge exposure. If you ever saw the Dagohir Episide, I even looked up how to get into that, and because of the show every chapter was getting tons of inquirues and new member sign ups just hours after the show. I say someone submit the idea to discovery channel, ahve him come out, let him drive a car and give it a shot.

Ive sent numerous emails/calls to their Head of programing for wreckration nation. We have pitched to them about our motorsports program as well as the drifting school. To this day, they have not contacted us back. We have also have contacted MTV True Life and MADE. If anyone knows someone that works at some of these networks like spike, fuel tv, havoc tv, etc., please let us know. We are seeking production partnerships for the FDC/ D1 Underground Series. I just dont understand how bass fishing can be soooo exciting to be on these major networks.

Last edited:
I've done similar. I even got to the Executive Producer of Spike TV Original Programming's secretary, only to be told to get in touch with a "creative rights attorney" first. Then you have the attorney contact them. They do this so they protect themselves from you suing them over a show they already had in development that is similar (you say they stole idea).

If you are just trying to get an episode shot its different, my idea was for them to have coverage of a series of events like the FDC.

^ yeah I'll never understand that. I lived in the keys for many years and fishing is plain boring as hell.

^ yeah I'll never understand that. I lived in the keys for many years and fishing is plain boring as hell.

Well I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy it. I think you have to really like the water to enjoy fishing or maybe not, I just enjoy being out especially in the Keys. I go to Knights Key campground every year and do the whole diving for lobster and fishing thing.

Back
Top Bottom