Wpb People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can officially say i no longer want my car anymore because of what has happened around town and what has happened to this forum

im sorry but for those who take a forum too seriously need to get a life. 85% of a forum is just for shitz and giggles but apparently some take it to the heart. Stop talking like you drive some rear ass jdm car, its a fucking 240, plenty of mexicans have them in lakeworth.

im sorry but for those who take a forum too seriously need to get a life. 85% of a forum is just for shitz and giggles but apparently some take it to the heart. Stop talking like you drive some rear ass jdm car, its a fucking 240, plenty of mexicans have them in lakeworth.

i drive a lexus

Last edited:
exactly, drive it, but don't slide it....

when i said those who take it seriously i meant you Jimmy. Gosh your so fukin hard headed!!! At least sam gets it!!!!

Ummm... What?

16446_1183963755234_1112430066_30470018_4489011_n.jpg

o god i smell war ahead.... all i see is some body roll. mayb im wrong, however, i havent seen this lex slide ever.

nice smoke

Last edited:
i could slide better then you with my eyes closed. of course i have body roll i own a heavy ass car. but it slides soo much better then your 240. its unbeliveable. im sorry i dont have 700 hp to make smoke or boosted to help spin my tires. but i do know that you will never be as good as me like i stated before. im not amazing but im am most certainly better then you. if i recall i told you to slide around the corner one day and all i got was some one wheel peel, and no angle. if i wanted you to roast the tires i would have said to. and for body roll?? dont you have monster truck suspension?

thank you!!!

and leo isnt ur name gray??? not orange? jeez i wish i could have gray again. the good old days. you need to hit up the county line skidpad to grab that orange status ya dig???

Last edited:
sorry homie but i dont need my letters orange to make me feel good about myself. Yes i will hit up events when im done with school, and my one wheel peel days are almost over as soon as my shitz welded. U talk like ur some baller ass drifter, honestly, i've heard u suck for the amount of time u've been around rwd mr. honda boy:rolleyes:

sorry homie but i dont need my letters orange to make me feel good about myself. Yes i will hit up events when im done with school, and my one wheel peel days are almost over as soon as my shitz welded. U talk like ur some baller ass drifter, honestly, i've heard u suck for the amount of time u've been around rwd mr. honda boy:rolleyes:

i could drift better in a honda then you can in your 240. i said it 1000 times in not amazing but i dont suck as bad as you leo

and just cause im orange dosent make me feel good about myself. i just makes me cooler then your faggot ass

Last edited:
ight stoppit guys i dont want this to get closed. and matt slides better than the both of ya! hes the king of body roll, i have seen his car on 3 wheels!

orange doesnt mean crap. anyone can pay 25 bucks and fail it up at the skidpad and still get orange.

it got closed because of an automatic 50 page limit, but since our thread was still hot, and not a flame fest bladder reopened it.

wrong
really?
what are you guys 7 years old?
and you wonder why the thread gets locked
+1

it got locked because bladder saw you posting in it.
:p:p:p:p:p:p

completely wrong, bladder isnt the only person who can lock threads. I LOCKED IT. adam had nothing to do with me locking up the thread, adam has never bothered me.

this is one of the reasons i locked it

we just have too much time on our hands.
another reason i locked it

and most of you guys should use the chatbox or pm each other instead of flooding this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom