Wpb bbq?!

Yes I am still a noob here and maybe it's cause I got to the last countyline event a lil late, but all I heard was "Angle stars" this and that... What is "Angle stars?"

ANGLESTARS is a team that me sal jimmy jeramy and dj are on its gonna get big when we all can finish our cars!!!!!!!!!!!!

in order for to people go. one person has to collect.. $20 per person and that will include food and drink.( real freaking bbq ) not just ribs.. that person is gonna be responsible on buying exact amount of food and drinks.etc etc,.
I'm gonna quit my job soon ,so im gonna be able to do it saturdays or sundays. when that happend i can be the one who get the money,buy the food and drinks and do the cookout. but no one can put hands on the grill when im cooking, lol :bigthumbu

sorry for being overly critical earlier. i hadn't slept the night b4 and was extremely agitated when i wrote that. finally got some shut eye and im loads better. thats my bad.

Last edited:
^^^ All good. I checked this morning as I left work at 7am and didn't see anything for sure set. I am down just let me know when and where and I will have cash in one hand and a beer in the other...

is 20 really necessary? im deff down for 10 and i think alot more ppl will be down for that too. i dont know you, whos to say you wont pocket some of that? for 20 i expect a bj as a complementary service. the reason why i say that is because 20 dollars worth of food and drink at walmart prices is alot and is def alot more than i will eat. i mean unless you've got a light show and a dj in mind then yea. i mean formula d was 25 bucks for crying out loud, and they gave us an 8 hour show! if you could break down the costs of what you want and expect it to be to justify that price i'd be more comfortable handing my cash over to a complete stranger. im willing to risk 10 but not so much 20. and once someone sets the when and where we should get a list started of who's definitely able to go and maybe even a deposit so ppl dont back out last minute.

in the mean time, we need to get opinions on what everyone wants to see happen. you guys seem to like okee park. i've never been there, whats there to do? sports! soccer? touch football? volleyball? badminton? frizzbee? music! music is a must. someone got a banging stereo system? can we get a place near the cars to use someones car stereo system or are there outlets to bring in a stereo system? is there anyone willing to dj thats good at it and has alot of different music? tents? its gonna be fucking hot in all likelyhood. cool ppl are happy people. and what to eat? steak? hamburgers? hotdogs? ribs? chips? salsa? whats your favorite bbq sauce? who can grill baller ass food? corbodes, you seem like a chill ass dude, if you can grill cool, unless someone wants to object. what to drink? i think we can agree a sunday is good. what times? 12-5? we need everyone to chime in to create something for the ppl by the ppl. what happens if its raining on sunday? whats a good alternative week day or are ppl willing to wait till the next sunday? once the event is well thought out and planned we can begin really advertising it. everyone already in can temporarily add it to their sig in big font so everytime they post someone will see it. chat box it and pm it. go big or go home.

Last edited:
i didnt want to read all that bs.. but with $10 i dont buy shit. i buy lot of diferent things,also will make some salad or rise to go with it. we need charcoals,plates,forks, ice, and beer ,sodas,water, " beers is not cheap and people in a bbq will drink 4or more ! i will not save money on my pocket cuz i will provide receip and whatever is left we split that money in everyone who have paid. and if u only want to spend $10 i recommend to go to mc donals:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

may be i can buy everything with like $15 or $12 but i dont want to ask for $12 and then i have to put the rest and no one wants to put more money. anyways. i pay $20 and more for a bbq day .

Let's set something up ill buy all the food like drinks, chips, chicken, burgers, hotdogs ect anything u want and if u wanna pay 5-10$ iam fine with that, let's get a legit date set up and get shit going :bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

I'll buy enough food to feed atleast 75 people

well.. i put $20 even knowing that u buying " burgers,hotdogs,chiken" but i wanted to do real bbq with real meat :bigthumbu . like argentinian bbq and i make the chimichurriii. but anything works for me. i usually spend $100 to do a bbq for 6 people ." including beers "

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

but im down to do some chiken. i make some good ass chiken on the grill.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

i was talking something like this but bigger :D

10vy0.jpg

and im down for cooking. i can chek how much will cost for like 20 people. so i can check how much each person will need.the most expencive part here is beers. cuz everyone will drink 6 or more. also.. in the place where u guys want to do it.. the grill is big ? the bigges grill i saw in a park was on sheridan st by the beach. pretty nice grill and like 3 big tables under a roof .

Last edited:
How about we make the beer/alcohol BYOB like most parties... Most people have a certain beer/liquor they care for anyway and this will cut down on the overall cost?

that also work. i think with $10 and you guys bring a 6 pack or watever u want to drink is fine. and like i say before.. if i buy everything i will show proof of everything i got and if i have money left then everyone will get a part of it.

ok, good. now its got momentum. im down for 20 or 10 w/e. i'd rather bring my own, i can only really down two bottles myself, lightweight.
how's next next sunday sound? july 10th. or we can move it up to next sunday. july 3rd.

Last edited:
ill take a trip from Miami to meet some of the wpb guys :bigthumbu

yo its jcruz from jdm's with the fg. im on my boys account checking out some s-chassis. remember if its going to be big and at a public location they need to pull out a permit of some sort, you know what happened at the tropical park meet not too long ago.

ok, good. now its got momentum. im down for 20 or 10 w/e. i'd rather bring my own, i can only really down two bottles myself, lightweight.
how's next next sunday sound? july 10th. or we can move it up to next sunday. july 3rd.

doe it have to be a Sunday? i think Saturday is better. i wont be able to enjoy a good beer knowing i have work the following monday:confused:

i think i wont be able to do it this next week. we need to give everyone time. like 3 weeks. so they put the money and schedule that day with time. also..i dont know where u guys want to do it..and i dont know if u guys have to rent the space for the day.cuz usually parks on sunday are all busy and u need to rent space like 2 weeks before " at least here in miami is like that."

well if u guys willing to come half way around sheridan st. there is a nice place that we can rent. and put music,parking is rite next to the grill ,and you got the beach at front.

Back
Top Bottom