Wpb bbq?!

not sure people kinda just did there own thing matt set up a different date, pablo and everyone i think are trying to do it tomorrow, idk what the hell is gooing on lol

the key to a successful event/get together is taking charge. get several key/popular people to commit and get them to TELL everyone else when and where. build credibility, remind them how successful past get togethers were, post up pics if ya got em. also spread the word, pm people, keep it current in the chatbox everyday until the date about when and where. dont ask them, tell them. if you build it they will come. hype them up and keep them hyped. we evolved from primates and just like them we need a hierarchy and a natural leader to direct us. if you sound unsure of yourself, they will be too. heck even the title has a question mark. hitler mobilized a whole nation to commit genocide on his words alone. only a man absolutely sure of every word that he spoke could do that.

Last edited:
Lol well I work 6 days a week sometimes 7 and have a family to tend to so I can't always keep up with what's going on with the meets and so on so if someone else wants to take charge then do it

the key to a successful event/get together is taking charge. get several key/popular people to commit and get them to TELL everyone else when and where. build credibility, remind them how successful past get togethers were, post up pics if ya got em. also spread the word, pm people, keep it current in the chatbox everyday until the date about when and where. dont ask them, tell them. if you build it they will come. hype them up and keep them hyped. we evolved from primates and just like them we need a hierarchy and a natural leader to direct us. if you sound unsure of yourself, they will be too. heck even the title has a question mark. hitler mobilized a whole nation to commit genocide on his words alone. only a man absolutely sure of every word that he spoke could do that.

ok you're uninvited.

Back
Top Bottom