would you trade an s13 for a 510???

well it's not really a trade per say , if you had my coupe would you sell it to buy the dime? i suppose the response is yeah , but do you think my coupe could fetch $3500

I would trade within 5 minutes of the topic being brought up. I would have hauled ass home to get the title.

ok to slide 510 properly you need to swap sr or something with power. And do an irs swap independent rear suspension. i would do it any day of the week as long as its possible for you to complete the swaps.

damn , i just got a job up here too , it would be a looooong time before i got outright cash....maybe i'll sell my hardbody to get this.lol i hate being broke

i feel ya i was so pissed i wish i had the money for that s14 as a daily i know the car and i would trust it to travel anywhere. With sr and a/c.

ok to slide 510 properly you need to swap sr or something with power. And do an irs swap independent rear suspension. i would do it any day of the week as long as its possible for you to complete the swaps.

it has IRS, it just semi trailing arm. And in that case solid axle would be better. The rear suspension in the 510 is the same as the S12, and the 300zx (Z31) I have drifted 4 S12's and 2 Z31's its also similar to the IRS in the RA65 celica which I have also slid.

Semi trailing sucks. The arm changes camber and toe ALOT while wither accelerating or decelerating. it feels squirmy as all hell. The semi trailing design on the E30 isnt as bad for some reason. The E30's I have driven were nothing like any of the toyota or nissan designs idk why but they were better.

this is what the guy said
clean chassis
rebuilt L16 with mild isky cam, stock 4 speed
I recently resealed the engine, trans and diff from all oil leaks
new wheel bearings in rear, needs new ones for the front pretty soon
spare parts you can purchase are plentiful
I have a WRX LSD diff
wheels galore
spare quater windows
spare axles....etc etc

jose, uve wanted a 510 for years, do it.... fuck the coupe, u have the Z still.. and if u get rid of that ill kill you.... that 510 is pretty sweet, and i know u would like that more than ur always somehow broken s13...

just my 2 cents.. congrats on the job bro!

510FTMFW...
shit...

na Fuck an SR20 in the 510...u niggas r whack

L28 w/ side-draft carbs...keep that bitch ol skoo

Last edited:
jose, uve wanted a 510 for years, do it.... fuck the coupe, u have the Z still.. and if u get rid of that ill kill you.... that 510 is pretty sweet, and i know u would like that more than ur always somehow broken s13...

just my 2 cents.. congrats on the job bro!

thanks man , the only problem would be if i sell the car and get the money and then i don't get the 510....that would suck . but anyhow i think i'm going to see if the 510 is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom