Would you buy these items?? YES, NO? and WHY?

Hello,

I have been curious to find out what do you guys think about this.

I was wondering if you guys would buy these items used and why?

SR20DET/RB25DET/RB26DET USED BELTS

SR20DET/RB25DET/RB26DETT USED CLUTCH

SR20DET/RB25DET/RB26DET USED O2 SENSOR

If you guys have any other sudgestion on which used parts out of the engine you would buy. please let us know

Please don not ask me for body panels, suspension or other vehicle parts. I don't have any !!!!

Your opinion is very important to us.

Thank you.

JDM Of Miami

SR parts- I say NO, can be obtained here.

If you cant afford 20$ for a new belt for your motor lol idk whats wrong with you. Sensors unless you can confirm 100% working is a risk/waste. Clutches, I rather go new, unless you can get some badass OS Giken used ones, maybe some JDM tight flywheels too.

RB parts probably would have a market though.

Last edited:
Hoses are another story. Were talking about belts, clutches, o2 sensor, even exhaust manifolds. I here people call me asking if I have the stock exhaust manifold.

^ lol!

Moe, I'm no JDM guy, but I wouldn't buy any of that used stuff. You'd (any customer) have to be seriously cheap to do so. I rather promote new parts.

yeah i mean i would buy things that arent maintance related like the exhaust if it were an aftermarket thing or something. i would also like to buy some seat rails for an s13 can you help me with that, i would take used ones too!

Devil Man said:
yeah i mean i would buy things that arent maintance related like the exhaust if it were an aftermarket thing or something. i would also like to buy some seat rails for an s13 can you help me with that, i would take used ones too!

I need the same!

Back
Top Bottom